Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Its designed to keep stuff from getting in, or out, for that matter. So, essentially, its made for birth control.

You're not smart aint it. It was made to keep hazardous materials out, and for the protection of the wearer. SO, ESSENTIAALLY, IT IS AN ARMOR LIKE the PCA (Powered Combat Armor) only a litle weaker.

And he gave the Mark 5 not Mark 4.

Maybe i'll just buy T-Virus zombies and brainwash them to defend Tamriel

I find the description of the bridge troll as hideous to be deeply insulting if it helps :eh:

Typical tourists though; they try to cross my bridge without giving me the customary bottle of scotch and then they complain when I rip their arms off in lieu of payment. I even keep the severed limbs on ice so they have a chance to get me a bottle of scotch before I get peckish.

I find the description of the bridge troll as hideous to be deeply insulting if it helps :eh:

Right then - I'll call a holy war on anyone who calls Trolls hidious. Tamists take to your arms and defend the rights of the Trolls. Trolls are nice, they send flowers to their mothers and they are ...

*gulps*

.... good looking. Prepare for the 1st June - national Troll day in Tamriel. I will have to petition Queen Tammy to get the required permission.

Your majesty?? https://www.secretgarden.plus.com/holyman.gif

"Right then - I'll call a holy war on anyone who calls Trolls hidious."

Yoo-hoo!... Over heeere ! *giggles*

Silly you - haven't you heard how complimentary it is for trolls to be called hideous ? That's how "little" trolls come about, eventually...

::

"I find the description of the bridge troll as hideous to be deeply insulting if it helps" :P

Deeply ? *dry gulp* I, errm... didn't mean it _that_ flatteringly. :eh:

Gotta go now! *vanishes into thin air dropping a bottle of scotch as a decoy*

28-04-1990

I'd better polish up my collection of severed heads.

Some of the modern trolls are vunerable to fire, but they aren't what I would call proper trolls. I'm very much a traditional troll whose only vunerability is a tendancy to turn to stone during the hours of daylight. I'm usually covered in badly spelt graphitti by sunset.

Hi guys! Sorry to disappear for a bit, but my niece decided to make an unexpected early appearance yesterday in the midst of a time that's busy even for me! Everybody seems to be fine, though! :P Carry on with national troll day plans! :eh:

I'll bring the dip, are midget heads okay?

*Teleports in*

Bring french midget heads, they are very exquisite, and good tasting to. What blood type the trolls like to drink? Because i have 13 bags of blood in my stash.

Oh.. i forgot only one thing. *Goes to his stash and starts looking for an item* Ta-daa, found it, the particle pump can make anything biger, including bodyparts like heads and lots of other body parts. :eh:

:eh: Ok, that's a little too much information. We really don't want to know what body parts you use it on.

I dont use it anymore, last time i used it, my blood circulation went realy bad :P . I only use it on my armor, so it would be thicker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Takes out 13 bags of blood from his stash and starts selling them*

Goat blood, selling fresh warm goat blood!