Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Problem: Crunching is the native mating call of the Krabbish race. It's like an aphrodisiac on crack.

Mmmm, I may have to leave the province for a few weeks.

"Love Nest" is still untaken, so we can still take our rightful place in international affairs.

Tamriel is still available as a region, we could all have our own place in the region. :lovetammy:

Hey, the fan fic is just starting, its completly dosent relate to this forum so **** of.

--

Read the story books the zrbite became useless affter the destruction fo T'Leth.

--

In this forum everything is posible, like Matri eating Samus Aran or Mega Man shoting HeatMan to the Netherlands

--

The only thing that zrbite would go for, is a very hard armor.

--

If you want you can re-build the molecoular control device that controled the zrbite, making it a usefull source of energy, again.

Excellent - a defence against the Krab hordes that is so much cheaper than buying a vanload of elerium and hiring some mercenaries to protect the shipment. Good mercenaries are far too expensive for our limited exchequer.

The Krab hordes have already filled up the deep gorge that seperates Tamriel from the less fortunate lands out there. Now my fortified bridge is no longer effective as a first line of defence. Anybody can get into our land and bask in the benevolent rule of Tammy without giving me a bottle of scotch :lovetammy:

* Climbs up to the dam and removes the duct tape holding it all together *

* Watches as a massive torrent of water floods the deep gorge washing away all the krabs *

Don't worry about your bridge AT. I knew one day something like this would happen, so we made sure it was built strong enough to survive this kind of uh.... thorough washing.

I'm glad you decided to cancel the maintenence budget on the dam though. We might have had a real problem if you didn't.

Although Zrbite is due to become a lot less useful after the second war, I don't think that's due to end until a few decades from now... Still will be great for all those heavy duty tasks that diamonds just won't hack, such as protecting me from Matri's claws.

Anyway, that gorge loops around the country, it doesn't go out to sea... Where are the krabs supposed to wash away too? And can krabs breath underwater? They seem to be able to breath out of it... :D

Anyway, first AT gains a good proportion of my nuclear waste, then his bedroom gets filled up with krabs, and now his joint has been flooded.

I just hope that's some good scotch, that's all I can say - he'll need it. :lovetammy:

Though the krab armies really are a more important issue. They've even invaded the smilies. :D

bombertammy.gif

Hey, its not my fault. Uriaheep crunched a bunch of my compadres, and began a crunch-fueled mating fest. Now, with a dozen new brothers, I can successfully invade Tamriel with the largest army to have ever existed within it's borders.

Submit, Tamriel. I have over twelve men under my control, you are outnumbered against impossible odds. Submit now, and you will be promised peace and freedom.

Mind that, that is only a promise. Wheter or not I choose to fufill that promise depends on my day-to-day mood. Swings.

:lovetammy::) :)

:) :) :D

:D:):D

Fear our numbers!

I think I have the answer to our problem.

Here at the research department we have been experimenting with secret weapons to launch against the Krabs. And here it is ......

*Produces and elastic band*

You don't look convinced - let me tell you this is an anathema to crustaceans everywhere. Simply arm our troops with several of these plus the instruction leaflet and no harm can come to them.

I have already equipped my crack unit, the 12th Boil Lancers with them.

Hey guys my elerium market gave me some income, exactly, 500000$

Oh and I called some mercenaries to help us in this battle.

---

I called Sponge Bob Square Pants to help, it seems that he is very pissed of at Mister Krabs, his former employer.

SBSP Equipment

Mobile Cooking Suit. (Can cook anything and everything)

Modified Shock Rod. (Will shock anything to death better that a power sword)

Oh and i called Sandy to, tough she dosent have much equipment, but she has a heavy duty as a Karate, Tajitsu, Tae Kwan Do, Kung Fu champion, so her fighting skill will prove well against krabs.

Sandy's Equipment

None, Exept her suit that she wears all the time.

Fortunately, Dumb Commander lives up to his name every time. He sent his crack squad of well paid mercenaries to massacre some badly named crabs who have just washed ashore some abstract lake.

Also, having had several of my krabs integrate themselves into Tamriel's research efforts as test subjects has yielded prior knowledge of this rubber-band breakthrough. There was just enough time to produce a perfect defense: saran wrap. There is nothing alive that can stop this invasion.

Well i also called the perfect attack and defence against this saran wrap, Duke Nukem and his whole arsenal of weaons and equipment, it would take a hours to list all his weapons and equipment, so i will just say, these weapons and equipment would supply whole Tamriel, and there would be still much more left.

I called also Max Payne, Mega Man and Samus Aran, and the wohle X-Men crew and armed them with the finest equipment.

Oh and i also called Codename V.

----

Mercenary Objective

Oblirerate, annihilate Krabjuice and his minions.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tough this is seriucly gonna drain my funds, but i feel good.

Well Krabjuice, count some days and you will be in deathlands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND WHY THE HELL ARENT ANYBODY HELPING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT TELL ME THAT YOU ALL CHIKENED OUT AND RAN AWAY.

*Coughs* *Coughs* *Coughs*

Sorry for the yelling.

You managed to get duke? I mean, no one's seen him for 14 years, are you sure it's actually duke?

Speaking of which, AT, why aren't you collecting taxes? Don't let my little invasion side-track your sticky fingers. DC has plenty of money, and he hasn't payed a single iota in taxes. The fact that he has money clearly indicates that you're not earning your whisky (and scotch).