Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

I thought Trolls used Hammers? You know the ones... The big nasty hammers that are the size of a small child.

Axes are more of a Dwarf's weapon of choice. :P

Although now that I think of it... AT is a little bit short to be a Troll. :eh:

C'mon, if you bash someones head in what fun would be if you see the head exploding. On the other hand Axes are better than hammers, how?...... they can slice, dice like a regular kitchen knife, only better.

I figured trolls just hit people. You know, with their hands. I figure they won't mind much, trolls regenerate as quickly as they hurt themselves.

Are you trying to say that AT is dumb. Guys my torture chamber is starting to rust, can i borow Krabjuice for one or two days. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

https://lcfgames.co.uk/~lcf/matts_smilies/tammy_plasma.gif

No, what i'm trying to say is that Trolls have no need for forged weapons. They are weapons, in a sense.

That's true, once when I was drinking in the local Inn - The Troll downed 23 quarts of Islay malt, fell over and injured 14 people including the royal surveyor and six nuns.

When he awoke three days later he asked what time it was and started again.

No, what i'm trying to say is that Trolls have no need for forged weapons. They are weapons, in a sense.

That's true, once when I was drinking in the local Inn - The Troll downed 23 quarts of Islay malt, fell over and injured 14 people including the royal surveyor and six nuns.

When he awoke three days later he asked what time it was and started again.

:eh: Wow, never knew that. So AT, do you REALY need that axe or that hammer.

https://lcfgames.co.uk/~lcf/matts_smilies/tammy_plasma.gif

His aim seems to be all over the place. Since the Imperial Guard's marksmanship is even worse than that of the evil soldiers in Star Wars, it's hardly surprising that the Krab Legions invaded us. Only my taxation policies prevented Krabjuice from becoming Queen of Tamriel

I'll stick to my plain :eh: sign that doubles as a handy club if you don't mind :P

His aim seems to be all over the place. Since the Imperial Guard's marksmanship is even worse than that of the evil soldiers in Star Wars, it's hardly surprising that the Krab Legions invaded us. Only my taxation policies prevented Krabjuice from becoming Queen of Tamriel

I'll stick to my plain :eh: sign that doubles as a handy club if you don't mind :P

Fool.. you think I was aiming at single target? With those few shots I took out over a dozen enemy soldiers... ok yes there were a number of civilian casulties as well, but that's not the point.

*Uses the STC remote to go back in time

As the unoffical and unelected leader of the We Love Tammy Club I declare the Love nest for Tammy and Co open to all!

However I must ask the Moderators to update the smilies and put the We Love Tammy smilie back on the list of smilies!

Until then we shall have to improvise!

We Love You Tammy! :):D:eh:

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

*DC apears*

So This is the begining, of this thread.

*Waves :P sign*

Okay back to the future.

*Uses the STC remote to go back to the future*

You did remember to warn Tammy against the Krab threat, didn't you? Maybe you could go forward in time to the point where X-Com develops thermal lances in the TFTD cooperative fanfic and take it back to Tammy before the kidnapping. Anything that works on a lobsterman is going to work on a krab :P

Failing that, we could rescue Tammy from Krabjuice's basement. We will need a battering ram to break down the door; happily as I am a troll, my head makes an excellent battering ram.

Got it, an battering ram!

*Teleports out*

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

*Telports in, carrying a very large battering ram*

Here it is, B-Ram 3000, the lates technology in battering rams. Okay B-Ram ram that basement door. *B-Ram endines starts.*

The B-Ram uses a suped up monster truck engine to help it objective. Okay AT, the B-Ram owaits your command.