Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Well, the good news is that the krab armies have been demolished.

The bad news is that my factories have run out of "materials" to process, and I've got contracts to fulfil. :eh:

What materials do you need? Bring the materials to me and i will pump them with the Particle Pump.

Ya, and he put it in a thermos to keep it warm, I'll bet... :eh:

What kind of materials have I run out of? :P Well, I'd've thought that to be obvious: Krabs! :)

There's only one left... Krabjuice... And he's hiding somewhere...

Ya, and he put it in a thermos to keep it warm.

What kind of materials have I run out of? blink.gif Well, I'd've thought that to be obvious: Krabs! sad.gif

There's only one left... Krabjuice... And he's hiding somewhere...

No, he killed the 4 goats right infront of my eyes with a very sharp knife, then he poured the blood into my bags.

---------

Remember that Krabjuice said, he had three krabs. I already got them. If you want you can buy them for 1000$ each, so that makes 3000$, and if you want i can make them bigger with the Particle Pump.

---------

Just had an idea what if I use the Particle pump on Elerium-115.

Release my brothers, ape.

I'm not an ape Krabjuice. Remember, you brought this on yourself, you attacked Tamriel with your krabs, and now you gotta pay for your crimes against Tamriel.

Okay, who will be the judge, tough i prefer to see what the Tammists will say. MY sentence to Krabjuice is, make him work in the Solmine elerium mines for Tamriel.

Or you can do this.

1)Pay 1 000 000 000$ to AT.

2)Give AT the finest scotch you can get.

Okay cant think of else, so other members say what he needs to do.

Release my brothers, ape.

Okay cant think of else, so other members say what he needs to do.

You have got to stand on one leg and .... er sorry, stand on three legs and sing the Tamriel anthem for six hours - and say six hail-Tammy's.

Krabjuice, as we non-primates are a persecuted minority in much of hte world, I shall bribe the trial judge to find you innocent providing you give me a really nice bottle of Scotch in advance. If you make it a 12 year old single malt from Speyside or Islay, and you promise that your entire species will serve Tammy faithfully forever, I will arrange for you to become Tamriel's ambassador to the UN. This job will involve a lot of all expenses paid fact finding trips to important countries such as Fiji and Barbados :eh:

*DC teleports in carrieng a very large boulder of Elerium-115*

Hey guys, look at this, I used my Particle Punp on a litle elerium-115 piece and it became so big. Wel now, thats enough to make any :P charged.

Now everybody can get enough clips for their :eh:

Since when did you forget that raw matter cannot be created from nothing or destroyed?

Then how the hell the universe was made, if you want to tell me the big bang theory, the how the big bang was triggered?

Excellent, physics debate :eh: Krabjuice is correct about nothing being created and nothing being destroyed, that's a fundamental physics law. And no, DC, we cannot tell you how the Big Bang was triggered, or made, or whatever, that's a question I believe will never be answered, my answer would we that we don't seem to be able to apply normal physics to the time the Universe was nothing but an energy spot, but that time is not this, and right now things cannot be created or destroyed.

But, as DC was just making a joke, I don't see the point in this debate :mad:

To be fair to Bush, we know that Iraq did possess weapons of mass destruction because Britain and America sold WMDs to Iraq during its war with Iran. Saddam hasn't paid us for them yet so the liberation of the Iraqi oil fields was the geopolitical equivalent of sending the bailiffs round to seize his television because he hasn't paid his taxes :eh:

According to relativistic theory, matter can be converted into energy and vice-versa. This means that the Big Bang theory is perfectly sound if you can get in a colossal amount of energy from somewhere. This might be a problem until you drop the absurd notion of time being linear. When DC used his particle pump to increase the size of his sample of elerium, he was in fact obtaining a large amount of energy from a future supernova. Curiously, he has created a rift in the space-time continuum that is causing all the energy in the universe to be transferred back to before the time of the Big Bang and compacted, thus setting off the Big Bang. A theologian would conclude that DC is therefore God :P

I think I'll pad that theory out over a few hundred pages and puiblish it as it's no more absurd than A Brief History of Time. I'll just blame any weaknesses in the theory on Quantum...

That reminds me, there's a couple of gods I'm planning on having a few words with. They act as if they are the most ancient sentient species in the universe when everybody knows that trolls have that honour, stir up wars between their human followers, and most despicably, they dare to disrespect Tammy, Queen of all trollkind. Don't worry though, a few blows from troll axes will cut them down to size :eh:

That reminds me, there's a couple of gods I'm planning on having a few words with. They act as if they are the most ancient sentient species in the universe when everybody knows that trolls have that honour, stir up wars between their human followers, and most despicably, they dare to disrespect Tammy, Queen of all trollkind. Don't worry though, a few blows from troll axes will cut them down to size :eh:

They disrespect her because of her destiny, Queen Tammy may give Tamriel a Golden Age that would stand for 5000 years, they say that its a gods job to make most important events. The only important thing i saw that they made was.... their own soccer team (Name:Gods {Fictional), and that team loses, even when they become the avatars of the gods.

*Takes AT's axe, supersizes it with the particle pump and puts the axe back*

Thats much better.

Except that it's too heavy for me to lift now.

Dont worry. *Reduce the Axe size such way that it would weigh a litle, but still pack a heavy hit* Done! I think its time to give something to all of you. *Starts looking in his armored stash* Found it. *Shows a couple implants* These implants make the person gain strenght, speed, fast reflexes e.t.c. Who wants an implant, the implants can be andjusted, so you can get the needed atribute.

I'am using only two implats right now, speed and strenght.

*Looks into his stash again* Found it. *Shows a couple of teleporters* Thes are the original teleporters, my version is imporved, but still is the same, basicly my teleporter can teleport far, but these original can teleport on short distances.

*Teleports out*

I thought Trolls used Hammers? You know the ones... The big nasty hammers that are the size of a small child.

Axes are more of a Dwarf's weapon of choice. :P

Although now that I think of it... AT is a little bit short to be a Troll. :eh: