Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Also, having had several of my krabs integrate themselves into Tamriel's research efforts as test subjects has yielded prior knowledge of this rubber-band breakthrough. There was just enough time to produce a perfect defense: saran wrap. There is nothing alive that can stop this invasion.

Curses!!!!!

You managed to get duke? I mean, no one's seen him for 14 years, are you sure it's actually duke?

Speaking of which, AT, why aren't you collecting taxes? Don't let my little invasion side-track your sticky fingers. DC has plenty of money, and he hasn't payed a single iota in taxes. The fact that he has money clearly indicates that you're not earning your whisky (and scotch).

No its Duke, tough he is alitle outof shape, but he will be in shape when i finish his training.

--

Krarbjuice am not paying to AT he just takes the tax money and goes back to his bridge of somewhere else.

--

Hello, when your Krabs are loose theres almost no scotch or whisky in Tamriel, exept the Palace wine cellar's, secret room.

AT, if you want i can give you one of my scotch bottles, it is still untouched for 145, and very preserved, let me explain, when an wine or something elese gets untouched and very preserved, in just makes them better.

I dont now from where the scotch is but its somewhere from homeland of scotch, i just dont remmember the name of that counry.

Whisky can only be called Scotch if it is from Scotland.

Don't worry about your taxes. Certain key members of the government of Tamriel are exempt from paying taxes, specifically me, Tammy, and anybody who would set a team of heavily armed mercenaries on me if I were to demand taxes off him :lovetammy: I know the Imperial Guard isn't a threat to me because I'm the one who sets their annual budget.

Once the Krab canning factory is up and running, it should earn a small fortune in export revenues. As it is state owned, all this money will find its way into my treasury.

*sharpens up axe*

Dont wory go to a hospital and they will cure you in no time.

--

Its good that you didnt touched the other stuff like.

Stuff Data

Sound Grenade (Anyone who hears the grnade sound near 1 kilometer, will be deaf)

Pistols, machineguns, chainguns, different explosives, killer bugs, atomic warheads, and the list goes on.

It was good that you didnt touched the Space Time Continium Remote, DAMNIT, how did i forgot about that.

*Takes the remote and stops the time*

Well now lets got to the locker. *Re-winds the time*

Well hello Krabjuice. *Pushes Krabjuice out of the locker*-*Puts the spice and the gamma flashlights to his armored holding box*

Well now all is ready. *Starts the time*

---

Important info.

Only I and Queen Tammy can use the Space Time Continium Remote, toguh the remote use is limited to me, its unlimited to Queen Tammy.

Dont wory go to a hospital and they will cure you in no time.

Hey, don't go making promises I can't keep!

AT - I've got a Proctologist you can have - he puts the feer of god into me, I don't know what he'll do to the enemy. https://www.secretgarden.plus.com/surgeon.gif

Speaking of Zombies...

I've just rounded up another 2 zombies from an old ruin, both are headless but they've still got fight left in them.

I've also rounded up a few skeletons from an old cave... and I discovered one of AT's relatives wandering the landscape near to a big red gate thing. People in the nearest town say the gate takes you to oblivion... but I thinks thats just rumour.

Following up on Bomb Bloke's preserves line we've come up with an ingenious way to expand Tamriel's exports market base: apple crab jelly. A simple spore-based mutation yields an entirely new product range upon dusting.

Guaranteed burp-free for Matri! No more embarrassements near the Queen! :D

::

:lovetammy:

Following up on Bomb Bloke's preserves line we've come up with an ingenious way to expand Tamriel's exports market base: apple crab jelly. A simple spore-based mutation yields an entirely new product range upon dusting.

Guaranteed burp-free for Matri! No more embarrassements near the Queen! :D

::

:lovetammy:

Is it fart free.

--

I've been in all kind of researchs, weapons and other research topics.

During my weapon research job, i researched a deadly weapon, utiliising the upgraded Harpoon Jet, and power sword.

Basicly we have here a simple harpoon jet, with a an add-on straped to each bolt, as soon the bolt is shot out of the jet, the add-on will super heat the bolt to such temperature that it will be very hot and red, at the impact the add-on electrolyses the bolt.

The bolt also carries an effective bacteria, the flesh eating bacteria, i've modifed the it so that when the bacteria enters the body it will start eating fast, the body will be eaten in 1 minute and 38 seconds, affter the bacteria eats the whole body, it will just die out because the bolt has also an a special cure for these bacteria, so when 1 minute passes the bolt activates the cure, and voila the bacteria is dead.

The bacteria will die in 12 seconds affter the cure activation, there will be 26 seconds left over, because the bacteria weren't able to eat the whole body, there will be only a small hill of flesh lying on the ground.

Whel the 26 second are over the bolt disintegrates itself

DC, if you can mess around with time, why not send Matri back in time to prevent the Krab population explosion from ever occuring? Of course, that sets up a temporal paradox which means that Matri will be lost to us forever, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make if it means I regain control over our borders.

Kernel, do you really want a second bridge troll hanging around Tamriel occasionally eating people? We aren't the most sociable of species, even with each other :lovetammy:

Kernel, do you really want a second bridge troll hanging around Tamriel occasionally eating people? We aren't the most sociable of species, even with each other :lovetammy:

I realised that, which is why I sent him through the big red gate thing to see what's on the other side. He hasn't returned yet tho'. I'm guessing he's found a pub or something...

DC, if you can mess around with time, why not send Matri back in time to prevent the Krab population explosion from ever occuring? Of course, that sets up a temporal paradox which means that Matri will be lost to us forever, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make if it means I regain control over our borders.

I can't, it all depends on the users strenght, and there's no need of sending Matri into the past, I started it all remember, if i would not retired, this would never happened.

When the the right thing is done we're all will be at that same moment when it happened, but we will lose the memory of everything right now, sometimes you all will feel some deja vu.

--

Oh and Kernel, find out what the Tamriel scientists research, if its teleport technology, the plead the for the sake of your life close the ****ing red gate, or you and others will see the cyberdemon and his minions.

Krabjuice, you have your krabs, why the hell you need an outsider, and Praetoris do not, i repeat do not join Krabjuice, you never know when he switches his loyalties.

Praetoris, join AT, you will get some accses to the treasury, and you will be a tax collector.

I'll explain what AT means, its a name of our felow Tax Collector Bridge Troll . Oh and someone please explain Praetoris what is going on in this thread. The PM way.

--

*Takes out lots of crates with scotch in them, and starts selling them*

Selling scotch for 25$

I cannot continue to be Surgeon General after such a life altering experience as being the first to see the apparition known as The Outsider.

The Outsiders coming was foretold and I was the first to witness it. I am the chosen one. I shall be our spiritual leader.

As Pontiff my first sermon will be to extol the virtues of all words beginning with 'Tam', to make our Queen a Saint and to brand all Krabs as work of the devil.

My church shall be the cave at the side of the big tree near AT's bridge and the our religion shall be called Tamism, and we are all Tamists.