Interesting articles

Trailer for upcoming documentary produced by 2K:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLOM1bZrrdw

::

The Art of the Game documents a cultural shift in the entertainment people enjoy by following a group of college students as they compete for a job in the increasingly influential video game industry. Through a series of interwoven stories, the film explores the passion, creativity, and change taking place in interactive entertainment, and its oftentimes misunderstood artistic culture.

If you've ever enjoyed the Movie "Blazing Saddles" the 40th Anniversary BluRay disc is available. Also here's a Yahoo article about the movie with a really good interview (written, yes that requires you to read tongue.png) with comedy legend Mel Brooks.

https://movies.yahoo...-215405381.html

There's also scenes that you can view from the link above.

-NoX

I still do about 7-8 things on that list^. People in my city still go to yard sales and flea markets, lots of valuable stuff out there for people with an eye for it.

Great!. For me is a tradition to read the sunday newspaper as a "paper" and feel the smell of the ink :)

:D Can absolutely relate. I don't think playing games can ever be pure waste of time though. Or it always is, however you look at it. It is about having fun. Be it a hardcore mind-boggling strategy or Tetris, it makes no difference. If you like playing it, do so. Casual... Perhaps there were time when this term would mean something not-worth-playing to me, too. But those times are past. I have little time to play and I want that time to be fun.

Oh no no no, you can choose between dark and light version, so SC is politically correct! :D But yes, this is an over-sensitiveness to racism IMO. Not that we shouldn't be aware of its existence, but seeing it in every picture will lead to green people in games (movies...), just so that nobody is offended.