The Girl At Work

FullAuto

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have not and will never show her this topic, nor will her name ever be revealed just in case she ever googles herself. I would be neck-deep in shinola if that ever happened.

I have got to meet her parents though, and was most amused by their attempts to reassure me that, although they did not consider me a sexual predator, her father should accompany us on late drives.

I have not and will never show her this topic, nor will her name ever be revealed just in case she ever googles herself. I would be neck-deep in shinola if that ever happened.

I have got to meet her parents though, and was most amused by their attempts to reassure me that, although they did not consider me a sexual predator, her father should accompany us on late drives.

How many dates have you two been at?

Erm... she is over 16* right? :)

*16 being the age of consent in the UK for those that don't know.

p.s.: you didn't let on you're, like, the Ghost Rider, did you, FA? :)

Nope, kept that under wraps. For now!

How many dates have you two been at?

Er, three?

Erm... she is over 16* right? :)

*16 being the age of consent in the UK for those that don't know.

Yes.

• 4 weeks later...

It's going okay so far. She's moving to a different department after this week, which is probably good, as it removes the constant temptation of pinching her bum at work.

We seem to be compatible so far, although we've had to curtail our visits to the cinema temporarily as we don't see much of the film...

We seem to be compatible so far, although we've had to curtail our visits to the cinema temporarily as we don't see much of the film...

I'd call this very compatible. Compatibility is inversely proportionate (I hope this is the English term) to the percentage of visually sensed movie. :)

I'd call this very compatible. Compatibility is inversely proportionate (I hope this is the English term) to the percentage of visually sensed movie. :)

While that is the correct turn of phrase (Mostly, I think some would insist on proportionally, but we don't want to invoke Godwin's Law yet), I suddenly find myself wondering what you normally speak if not English? The things you learn...

Also, @FA: "MY EYES ARE UP HERE!"?

I suddenly find myself wondering what you normally speak if not English?

Well, my profile says Slovenia, so Slovenian... This forum has a lot of people from all around the world, many don't speak English as their native language and speak (well, write, I'm not sure about the rest :) ) it better than me. Slaughter, Gimli etc. etc...

Great bunch of people here at SC, really. I never could leave and I blame them. :)

Yeah, and back to the girl at work: I hope you all realise... FA is now under full fem-alien control! :)

::

Ready your weapons!! :)

One of our primary staff seem to have been assimilated by a Borg. Anyone know how to break it so we can get him back to work?

• 1 month later...