Social Roleplay

Mouse Nightshirt

<<heh heh. Since Necro decided for O'Connor to be first well then... :blush:>>

Tim got ready to slide across and was by now feeling quite a bit more cocky. He looked around and took a few short bows to the applauding soldiers, though out of the corner of his eye he noticed Terra not clapping and just sitting in her chair. As there were no claps coming from her he decided that a half-slow wink to her would be good enough before he took his first sliding step on the grease.

Terra rolled her eyes as the wink came and sighed, just as Tim began to "skate" accross the floor. As he was nearing the end of the first half of the course he simply began saying: "Easy" *slides with right foot* "Peasy" *slides with left foot* "Lemon" *slides with his right foot again* *BOOM!!!*

"SQUEAZY!!! Ahahahahaha!" The crowd replied in unison as the Private was blown off the course and landed on his rear end on the hard floor, breaking his tail-bone, which was damn painful. "Agh....my butt's sore! My legs! Dammit it hurts when I move" Yorke quickly took a look with his scanners and established the cause rather swiftly: "Aaah you'll be fine you crybaby. Just 4 days of sore leg/butt movement that's all" he concluded as he began carrying O'Connor out of the hangar area.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticing the icy look the new 'fox' of the group gave him, he thought he'd better let Jackson chat her up first, and see how bad her wrath was, from a safe distance.

Suddenly, he saw O'Connor fly up in the air in a very nice arc and then slam into the floor not quite so nicely ""ouch" he exclamed "gotta be careful"

Necro got ready to slide, began humming the india jones theme music, pushed off and tried to concentrate as hard as possible on the course ahead!

:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

<<Meh it's okay. This game is starting to get old. Might want to end it soon :blush: >>

Necro, being the plucky fellow that he was, began sliding accross the floor. A brief glimpse of Terra almost made him hit a mine, but he artfully dodged it as he let the mine pass underneath him, jumping into the air and landing quite nicely back on his feet.

He was progressing quite well indeed. Just a few more shoves and he would reach the finishing line...

<<Necro, you decide if you want to win this thing or not. ;) >>

Gliding perfectly across the finish line Necro raised his hands and cheered, the bag of marshmallows was his! Then he saw what horror lied ahead, whist he had been concentrating on the course, he had not seen the LT making a nice pile of mines at the end of the course, and beyond that a covering of stun rods.

He tried to stopm, but in vain, he carreered into the mines. "wankaarrrgghhhss" he cried as he was blown high in the air and then landed with a thump in the sea of stun rods.

::this next part is censored due to the horrific nature and sheer bad languarge of a certain CPL::

Unfortunately, Necro was not the only one to be on the recieving end of this 'shocking' finale, as he landed one of the stun rods was catapulted into the crowd, land smack in the face of our one and only bullet magnet, Jacko, who had just wandered through the hanger entrance to see what all the comotion was about.

Just before he passed out and was promptly dragged off to medbay by Yorke he managed to yell "XCAS radio, T Minus 3 days"

<<watch this space --> [ ] <-- interesting, isn't it?>> :devil:

<<XCAS Radio is here>>

::After much fiddling about in the communications room and dragging in equipment in to the booth from the stores, Necro stood back and looked at his creation. It wasn't the most Advanced thing in the world, but it would do... for now. He flicked the switch to 'on'. Radio NAO was on the air, or at least the internal speaker system.::

"GOOD MORNING ARKUNIS VI" he yelled down the mic, "the time is 0 nine hundred, what does the o stand for, oh MY GOD it's early."

::At this point the radio broadcast was heard throughout the base, those who where not awake where now and Jacko, who was awake, was now hiding under the table telling the voices to quieten down.::

"This is the FIRST EVER broadcast of 96.9 NAO Fm. Bringing you some of the hits, some of the time, so when I'm not off saving the universe, or at least getting shot trying to, you can find me here playing music and doing all that radio type stuff" continued Necro. "So, the first ever song that I have to play for you on the station is Wierd Al Mutonovics spoof of Space's Avenging Angels is Spaced - Avenger Spacecraft..

Calling all avenger spacecraft

Vengeance, you know it tastes so fine

Vengeance feels so good in space

When you're looking through its sights

When you're looking through its sights

Calling all avenger spacecraft (Spacecraft, kick ass Spacecraft)

You could give a call to the red skulls

Or send for help from Mr Du'ran'us

but they won't stop an invasion happening

with only NAO on its mind

Sectoid, oh sectoid

here to blow me right out of the sky

get me in your sights

because you're my enemy, enemey

Oh deadly spacecraft, oh spacecraft

And when they're really on my heels

when its just about to fire the deadly beam

You rescue me, rescue me, rescue me!

Spacecraft, spacecraft, kick ass Spacecraft

Spacecraft, spacecraft, kick ass Spacecraft

---------

"Well I hope you all liked that and if there are any other songs that you want playing on the station please come on down to the communicatiuons booth and ask me, Necro, in person and I'll see what I can do. Coming up later today on 96.9 NAO Fm the top ten momma jokes brought to you by our very own Bullet magnet Daniel Jackson. But now, for all you Weebl and Bob fans out there in talking vine land I bring you 'Hats for clowns'..."

::the music begins to play::

Cats, four pounds. La la la la la lah laaaa.

Chaps, in gowns. La la la la la lah laaaa.

Crabs, in town. La la la la la lah laaaa.

Hats, for clowns. La la la la la lah laaaa.

A hand washed turkey, there's turkey for all.

A hand washed turkey, this turkeys having a ball....

::the music continues for a bit......::

::Necros' voice fades in as the music fades out::

"Ok, that was Hats for Clowns by Weebl and Bob, look out for the remix of that coming in a few weeks by the Hispanic Street Preachers, because no one suspects the spanish inquisition! But now here are some advers"

::Necro sets the tape going with the adverts on as he sits back for a few minutes and sips his coffee wearing a smug grin on his face::

'Have you ever had a stressful day beating off Mutons? Been injured in the process? Now you can claim for compensation, whether you stub your toe on a table or loose an arm in battle you could win up to £20 with Utopia insurance. Mr Chittery-Sectoid here, lost his Brain when someone stole it and used it as a paperweight. He called us and won £4.55 for his plight. Remember, this is a win or loose, no payout organisation, contact us now on 0800 scam-me-now, call immediately.'

:blush:

<<more soon>>

<<Okay heh. We'll presume this took place during the time we were at NAO between this last mission and the previous one. :blush: >>

Martin was still in sorry shape and was in his room. Now he really WAS contemplating suicide unlike before Terra slapped him. He just wanted some peace when the loudspeaker came in with Necro's wierdness. Martin didn't like it the least bit, since it was interfering with his own music that he was playing in his room, and he knew that he would only hurt the morale of the troops even more if he stormed into Necro's booth and took the thing offline. There was only one solution to this.

A bit later he marched into the booth, Necro already forming a bit more cringing face, expecting his radio to be taken abruptly out of service, especially considering the last time he and Kacur had met. Martin however simply extended his arm with a small laser disc in his hand and said: "Play it."

He then left back into his office to await the depressing music to be put onto the air.

Necro took the disk and put it on the stereo system. He listened to it for a bit before he put it on the air. "Pah, this is rubbish" he thought. "I know what I'll do though, heh".

::Later on after the next set of adverts had finished Necros voice came back over the speaker::

"OK, now we have a special request for our dedicated Lt, Kacur, hope this cheers you up"

::Necro hit the play button, and Kacur music began to play but with a touch of Necro added to it, Necro then went and locked the door::

<<tag loonie>>

• 2 weeks later...

After hearing the music change Martin really felt angry. Not only does the whole world want nothing to do with him but it also wants to deprive him of music, the only thing that DOES want him around. He ran right back to the place infuriated and began banging on the door, Necro now the embodiment of the world to him, a world which doesn't want creeps like Martin.

"Open up NOW Corporal! By GOD that if you don't I'll strangle you and then throw you into that electrified pool we've still got left from our Hazard Course competition!!!"

:: Necro can see the Lt banging on the door, but since he put the sound proofing in, he can't hear a word he's saying::

"ok" Necro thought "lets see if music does sooth the savage beast:

::looks at the title of the CD loonie gave him earlier:: "ok, I have something similar to that"

::necro slammed in the CD and started to play it whilst calling for Yorke over the comms to bring his stun blaster::

"if this doesn't work, I'm gonna need some backup"

After amusing himself by listening to the crap that was on the air, with the subtle twists, he decided that maybe he should see Necro about what was going on. To his suprise, he met an enraged Kacur, banging at the door.

"I thought you suggested this cr... music, what's up now?"

Kacur ignored him and continued shouting profanities at Necro. Weindhoven went up behind him, winked at Necro and gave him a thumbs up, before walking off to make a Cheese Toastie.

Alas as it were Necro winked BACK at the Commander, thereby Martin paused with the banging and turned around to barely note the thumbs up being lowered as Richter made his way to make himself a cheesie toastie.

However he would never get to the mess hall in time as Martin quickly shoved him lightly in the back in order to get his attention and then began speaking in quite an irrational and angry voice, oblivious to the fact that it was in fact the Commander to whom he was speaking to.

"Might I ask what the heck was that? Good work Necro. Keep up the good work pissing off that poor shmuck of a Lieutenant? Maybe I should start spreading more of the truth behind your walnut and chronic drunkeness problems considering wines!! Now wouldn't the troops like to hear THAT story!"

<<heheh, going more and more nutty by the minute. A little more and a fight could erupt between two officers! ;) How about a fight everyone? You up for it? :blush: >>

<<Go for it>>

::noticing the aggressive movements and hand gestues that the LT was making Necro decided to start playing the Spock v. Kirk music from an old sci-fi program::

Music; da da dah daahh dah da dar dar dahh

::Necro waits for the responce, whilst announcing the posibility of a fight over the air::

Richter didn't appreciate being shoved in the back, nor did he appreciate Necro blowing his cover, but he decided to ignore the Lieutenant, who obviously needed R&R.

For a minute he pondered the drunkness story that had somehow gotten past joke, and then into rumour, sure, there was nothing wrong with a glass of Chardonay every now and again, but he continued one walking as the grumblings in his stomach ordered him to make a cheee toastie.

Being quite enraged he thought of turning it towards Necro, just when the music track was changed back. He sighed frustratingly and said "Thank you" to Necro before leaving down the hall through the personnel quarters, noticing some of the people there staring at him. Ultimately he didn't really care and kept going towards his office.

Richter grabbed two slices of bread, some Ascidian Murgaday cheese (from the milk of a rather strange, 7 legged horse like thing), before grabbing the toastie machine and a few other utensils.

A few minutes later, the sandwhiches were constructed and Richter placed them in the toastie machine, and went to flick the on button. Just before he did, he hesitated. Aparrantly this toastie machine was liable to go "phut" on you, he had been told, but thought, "What could possibly happen? Let's cook" and flocked the on button...

FWOOOOM!

The toastie machine went up in a cloud of smoke, showering Richter's face with bread, molten cheese, carbon and some of that green stuff that was lurking underneat the elements.

:hmmm:

"Damn you toastie machine" Richter cried out, "You win this time"

::after seeing Loonie leave the area Necro decided now would be a good time to get some surplies to snack up on before continuing the radio broadcast. Necro unlocked the door to the office and slipped out locking the door behind him::

"time for a bag of marshmallows" he said to no-one inparticular "no matter where you go in the universe there is always something similar to those things"

::he met Jacko coming round the corner as he wandered towards the canteen and after a breif chat discovered that Jacko was on his way there too. The two where laughing at a joke when they pushed open the door and saw something that resembled the creature from the black lagoon stood over the toastie machine::

"Wahh" exclaimed Jacko

"What the?!?" ::Shouted Necro as he reached for his new shiney lazer pistols::

::At this point its worth mentioning that seeing the creature made Jacko dive sideways, into a cupboard closing the door behind him, just leaving his artificial leg sticking out::

"Hmm, seems to resemble the 'hide and seek' incident earlier in the year" Necro thought.

::Then his attention went back to the melty-man still in the middle of the room that seemed to look very much like the CMDR::

<<tag the CMDR, Jacko and anyone else who wants to walk in on this scene>> :blush:

• 3 months later...