Social Roleplay

Mouse Nightshirt

Daniel looked around for a hiding spot, he'd show Necro! He'd show all of them! Running along the corridor he found the kitchen... The cupboards!! Daniel dived into the room and looked for a cupboard to hide in. The room was arranged with a few rows of floor height cupboards made of highly reflective feronium and a host of utensils hanging above them. The floor height cupboards looked a bit small for Jacko, but he had to try...

*minutes later*

Jackson: Come on! Close!!!!

The door refused to close because his leg was in the way, so naturally he kept slamming it on the mechanical leg hoping it would eventually give way. The door and the leg were both feronium, they were going no where.

Neither was Daniel.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<Well I guess I'm gonna roleplay Necro the first time :blink: >>

Necro finally stopped counting when he reached a 100, but for some strange reason he already felt cheated. After yelling "COMING!" He quickly looked around and began to search for the first hider.

As soon as he saw Ong in a hallway he quickly pointed at him and said: "Ah hah! Gotcha" But Ong didn't seem too amused since he had other important work at the moment and just replied: "Buzz off you"

Then Necro thought for a second: "Oooooh let's see. Where would I hide if I was a Heavy Weapons Expert? Most likely someplace familiar to me, like the Armoury." And so he dashed off in order to find a certain person.

Upon arriving he saw a few crates out of their places (he knew of this since he too was a HWE and liked to go into the Armoury at times). He moved towards them whilst whistling. Suddenly he kicked one of them away and yelled "Now then"

But Howardson wasn't there! Necro kept scratching his head while behind him from another unusual stack of crates, Howardson dashed towards Necro's point of counting. Turning around Necro quickly gave chase and yelled: "Oi! Come back you" but it was all too late since Howardson quickly reached home free. Necro couldn't believe it: "Damn you"

<<Necro if you are reading this, only you can prove that your character is not lousy at hide and seek :) >>

<<right, as I was not aware of this game starting (thanks Jacko) I am FORCED to make up for it with a big posting>>

After feeling cheated by howardson at not being able to beat him back to the post or being able to shoot him in the back went off looking for the others. Quietly and stealthily walking the corridors (if you really want to see me stalk someone goto my movies page and click on the stalking of airhead movie). After a short while of pacing and scaring the CMDR out of his wits, he hears a loud "YEOW" from round a corner and see's Mr. Pincy, the base lobster, being lobbed against a wall. With all the skill and grace he skids round the corner to come face to face with... Kacur!

However Kacur being the cheating slime that he is mind controls poor old Necro and makes him think there is no one there and sends him on his merry way to go find the others. :blink:

The saga continues.......

<<Heheh, I actually wouldn't cheat THAT far Techno, but fine if you insist :blink: >>

Kacur now quickly ran out of the Commander's room. "Damn that lobster" he thought to himself. "Now Mr. Pinchy has 2 points on his score" He had to find another place to hide though, since he knew that the PSI trick he played on Necro wasn't going to last forever. He also ditched the Psi-Amp in the Armoury, since he decided it was time to try and hide without the help of his powers.

He came into the kitchen and saw a mechanical leg being bashed with a cupboard door. He quickly stuffed the leg inside and quickly closed the door. A muffled voice came from inside it: "AU!!! THANKS" Now he had to find a good spot for himself. He decided that the kitchen was definately not it, so he went to the base's waste disposal section.

It was a small cramped up room with several trashcans and a big dumpster. The garbage was just taken out, so Kacur knew he'd get enough room in there and jumped in the dumpster, closing its hatch.

"PU! This sure isn't an inviting place to find a hider." thought Kacur

Half way back down the corridor Necro cursed VERY loudly, "KACUR!!! " He legged it back to where he last saw the fiend before being tricked but he had gone.

"ok, back to square 1" he muttered "now if I was a smelly little rodent named Kacur where would I hide?" He snapped his fingers "of course the waste disposal area"

Necro legged it off towards the stink room as he had knicknamed it, grabbing a few rotten eggs from the kitchen first, wondering where the sound of feronium on feronium was coming from, and continued towards his target room.

By the time he got to where he was going if anyone was hidden in there they where well hidden by now "ok, Kacur cheated on me so its revenge time" He stalked round a few of the trash cans over turning them and throwing the odd rotten egg into them to flush out any would be hiders, but this was to no avail. Then he saw the dumpster, lifting the lid slightly he threw in all of the remaining eggs and poised himself ready to run back.

:devil:

<<sorry im late :blink:>>

Howardson dashed over to the hangar when he made his break from the armory.

Of course, the patton was about to go on a mission that none of them (them refering to the participants of the game) were assigned to! What would be a better place to hide than there? So howardson quickly grabbed one of the vaccume suits, and took a hold of the landing clamp.

As the patton lifted off, Howardson got a little cramped but not squished when the landing gears retracted.

<<Let's see Necro find howardson now! hehe :angel: >>

After waiting for a few minutes in front of the dumpster Necro got bored. In case there was anyone in the dumpster he jammed the lid closed (with the eggs still smelling inside), and left the trash room. "That'll teach them to hide from ME" he smirked

Wandering down the corridor he heard scuffling from a broom closet, after lurking outside the door for a few minutes he burst in shouting "Haha I found you" scarring the CMDR senceless and sending his plate of walnuts all over the floor.

"NECRO" scremed the CO

"oops wrong person, thought you was Jacko, don't worry you secret is safe with me" said Andy Slyly

"Thanks, I think" replied Wiendhoven and began to gather his nuts back on the plate.

"Time to leave" thought Necro "no hiders here, at least whos playing the same game we are"

He wandered off to the Pattons Hanger in time to see it taking off, when suddenly it stopped in mid air and tried to put its landing gear down after a few minutes of the landing gear doors opening and closing a slightly battered Howardson fell out and crashed into the floor about 20 feet below.

"Ohh thats gonna hurt, but I fould you anyways" laughed Andy at the fellow HWE's pain and ran off to the post to call that Howardson had ben found

<<one down several others to go! Mwhahahahaha! Oh, and Howardson if you are silly enough to find hiding spots like that then you deserve all the pain you get, heh :devil: >>

<<Hehehe! I'm in a very tight (and smelly) spot indeed! Let's see about this.>>

Kacur was now REEKING like a sandwich that was left alone for a year! After he heard Necro leave, he quickly wanted to jump out of the dumpster, but Andy made sure that it was jammed damn good.

"C'MON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!" he screamed as he was uselessly thumping the lid. Necro didn't really manage to find him, but Kacur would pay for this victory very dearly indeed. Then he remembered that Necro most likely jammed the lid with a pole or something similar. If he could move the dumpster so that the pole would slide out of the handle, he would be free. After 5 minutes of pushing the dumpster around, he managed to get the pole out and then crawled out of his former prison.

"This is bad! Not only am I exhausted as hell, but my smell will make it all too easy for Necro to find me. I gotta wash, but Necro will probably be waiting for me around any such place." There was only one place where he could hide without the smell giving him at least too much away. He began staggering towards the autopsy room, which was part of the base's Med-Bay.

There he quickly opened the corpse chambers, only to find most of them already taken by reeking aliens. Then he found an empty one, got inside it and slowly managed to close it.

<<My character is REALLY desperate, but it still isn't such a bad hiding spot :blink: >>

<<oh Yes Kacur, you will pay, Mwhahaha!>>

After counting Howardson out and then helping him to the Med Bay to see Yorke, he remembered about the dumpster.

Running back to the trash room he found that the dumster had moved and was now open. Being the bright fellow that he was he guessed that someone had been in there.

"ok, we now have one smelly hider, so where would I go if I was a smelly person?" he thought. "aha" he muttered "the other smelliest place in the base, no not the toilets, the alien sector!

He raced off to the aformentioned part of the base, knocking over Wiendhoven again but this time sending a crate of wine to the floor.

"Sorry" he yelled from somewhere around the corner. Wiendhoven just stared traumatised at the red pool that was slowly trickling down the corridor.

He walked into the alien sector and started to look at all the tubes and in all the storage areas down the room.

"Sectoid, Floater, Snakeman, Kacur, Ethereal" he stopped, he backed up a few steps and saw Kacur. Before Kacur had time to react he hit the seal button on the tube and locked it down, Necro waved at Kacur through the little window in the chamber for a good 5 minutes and watched the poor psionist break into a cold sweat. <<he he>>

Necro decided to have his little bit of fun with Kacur before he went to find jacko and proclaim himself king. He set the machine to Anal probe and quietly left the room, smiling.

<<argh... i lose>>

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh.......... *thud*

That was all that could be heard at that moment, as howardson's clever little hiding spot happened to be a bit more cramped than he imagined. By some miracle, the 20-foot drop didn't cause any serious injury, though it did cause a lot of pain.

"Im okay...." Howardson uttered when necro started getting close to him, motioning to go to the med-bay. "20 feet isn't all that bad... of course not..."

With this, Necro left the area to search for the others without word.

*sigh* "might as well brush off the pain with a good snack..." sam said, and he headed down to the kitchen. A bit of hot chocolate wouldn't be bad. He first opened the pantry, and got the chocolate powder out. Then he reached to open the cupboard to get some cups, and much to his surprise, a reall cramped Daniel Jackson sprung out.

"FOR THE LOBSTERS!" yelled the crazed sergeant as he pounced Howardson with full strength. Within a few minutes, though, jackson realized whom it was.

"Oh, sorry, i thought you were necro, might as well hurt him in the event that he wins the match. Gotta get out of here, now, bye"

And so Jackson sped off, out of the kitchen. Just in time, as just after he left, Necro moved in, to investigate the really loud warcry "FOR THE LOBSTERS" which emanated throughout the entire base. All he found was a heavy weapons expert sprawled across the floor, in serious pain, and a lot of glass scattered over the room.

<<Dammit! Well the current scores are: Howardson: reached home base once and after that got mangled and caught. Kacur: Escaped Necro twice, before being hunted down. Jacko! You're the only one who can make a fool out of Necro. Go baby go!!! :) >>

ARGH!!!

Kacur felt a very nasty presence inside himself and it kept probing him on and on!

"HELP! Anyone HEEEEEEEEELP"

But it was of no use until he decided to try his psionics. Using his powers he tried to reach Yorke (WARNING: Pathetic Star Wars scene about to commence :blink: )

Yorke was in the kitchen with Necro and Howardson, when he heard a voice inside his head.

"...Hear me,.....ergh...YORKE"

"Kacur....I've got to go back to Med-Bay."

Necro briskly replied: "What?"

"I know where you stashed Kacur"

"But what about...." Howardson now jumped up: "HEY! You didn't hurt him did you!? Yorke go check the place out"

"Allright, allright, allright. He's in one of the corpse tubes."

Yorke rushed off to Med-Bay where he found Kacur and quickly released him from his prison. The poor Psionisist could hardly walk.

<<EEEEEEEVIL Necro. Very very EEEEEEEEVIL :devil: >>

<<You were very mean Necro. Our turn! :devil: :):blink: :devil:>>

Adrenalin pumped through Daniel's body, the thrill of the chase was at hand! Now all he had to do was find a hiding place... The perfect hiding place... Wait a second! Why hide when you can use cunning stealth? Daniel remembered his idea of cunning stealth was similar to that of a brick... And one being thrown through a loud glass window at that. He decided it was time for operation "Crazy Lobster". "God have mercy on us all..." thought Jackson.

~~~~ Some minutes later ~~~~

Necro was wondering the base when he heard a quiet snapping noise.

Necro: I knew it! He's with the lobster hoping its clicking claws will mask his loud movements and odour! We'll see about this!

He ran down several corridors to the crew quarters Mr. Pinchy was kept in and stood besides that door ready to kick it in and catch the foolish Jackson. He was king of hide and seek and he knew it!

*BASH!* The door was thrown open and Necro stood triumphantly... For half a second, the next half of the second his brain actually notice what he saw.

Necro: CHRYSALIIIIIIDDD!!!!!!

He ran from the room at top speed towards the armoury, knocking over the Commander again and spilling yet another bottle of wine, while screaming "Hostiles! We've got hostiles!"

Jackson put down the cut-out chrysalid he'd made onto his bunkbed and sniggered for a quiet second. He'd calculated that Necro's brain would take about 3 minutes to get over the panic and realise how 2D the alien had been and that it didn't move, but that's three minutes to lay a trap...

Jackson: Now to use this time to take revenge. For the lobsters!

Daniel raced out of the room with the speed only a man with 3 minutes to prepare a trap can, which is very fast. His first stop was the morgue...

~~~~ 3 minutes later ~~~~

Necro jammed the explosive round into his autocannon in a panic and looked around for help. None was present.

Necro: *Thinking* They must all be zombies by now!... Wait a minute. That chrysalid was 2D... and didn't move! Why that son of a !!!

He put down the autocannon and started looking again. He went straight for med bay as there was no way Jackson had lasted this long without being injured.

~~~~ Meanwhile in the med bay... ~~~~

Jackson: Kacur?

Kacur: Ah!

Jackson: What?

Kacur: AH!

Jackson: What's that? Some one's stuck down a well!?!

Kacur: AAHH!!

Jackson: Buring barn?

Kacur: EEP!

Jackson: Why didn't you say so! *presses release button* Erm... Why are you walking like that?

Kacur: The horror....

Jackson: No time! *Presses another release button and starts rummaging* Help me with this... Where's Howardson?

Kacur pointed to the med bay to see a highly bruised Howardson.

Jackson: You get him to help me with these, I've got a little suprise for Necro...

Kacur walked off as if he had rickets to fetch Sam for Jackson's 'plan' whatever it was...

~~~~ 3 more minutes later ~~~~

Necro: You're here! I can smell that lobster from across the base... I'm waaatching yooouuuu....

It was quiet in medbay, too quiet in fact. Yorke was usually making noises like "Stop that! That doesn't go there" or "No Jackson!! That's the painkillers". But it was deathly silent today. "Maybe he's in the morgue" thought Necro. He moved to the door and went in... Silence. But this silence was... Louder. He walked in a few more steps and the door slammed shut behind him. He swore he could here scuttling for a second there...

Snakeman: HISSS!!!!! *Jumps out from behind autopsy table* HISS!!

Floater: ARGH!!!!! *Crawls from the morgue*

Chrysalid: ROAR!!!! *Falls from vents*

Necro: *high pitched girly scream*

The three aliens moved closer, shambling like zombies! They were zombies! Necro dived for the nearest hiding place with walls, a morgue slot like Kacur had been in, and pressed the close button as he got in. He made faces at the aliens now that he was safe...

Necro: *blows raspberry* You can't get me!!

The aliens fell to the ground to reveal Howardson, Kacur and Jackson. They had been holding them up... They all grinned the most evil grin Necro had ever seen.

Jackson: How long did he do it to you Kacur?

Kacur: He set it for ten minutes...

Howardson: *Presses 'probe' and turns the dail to twenty minutes*

They waved at Necro and left the room laughing manically.

For the rest of the 20 minutes Necro was in the containment chamber undergoing things that are not mentionable here, all that could be heard was swearing and a strange squshy sound (due to the fact he hadn't been able to change his clothes sine the "chrysallid" appeared, with the odd "little to the left" as well.

After a 20 minute "workout" and for some strange reason a spin cycle at the end, he shuffled out of the chamber and sat on a morgue wheely trolley. He got a few brooms out so he could push himself about on it and started to wheel himself about the base. He wanted to see if Jacko had counted himself out or was being a cocky git and was waiting to see the fruits of his work.

Pushing himself down the corridor on the trolley was quite fun, soon he forgot about the whole hide and seek game until Jacko ran in front of him suddenly.

"aha, the chase is on" Shouted Necro from his mobile operating table, and began to roll after him.

"Holy flying Lobster of death" sceamed Jacko as he saw Necro steamrollering towards him. He ran, surprisingly fast for a guy with a mechanical leg.

Wiendhoven was still looking at the smashed bottle on the floor when Jacko sprinted past followed by a runaway trolley which appeared to be piloted by a familiar looking HWE.

Necro was getting closer to Jacko with every passing second, he could see the freedom spot ahed, and could smell victory in the air.......

<<I DO so wish that Mouse would do this one, but since he ain't never around here :blink: >>

Jacko kept running whilst Necro was racing on his trolley right behind him. Things were NOT looking up for Jacko, but he saw home free as being just 50 metres away. He went into overdrive, but it still didn't seem to be enough. Necro was just a centimetre away from touching him when all of a sudden the Commander jumped in front of them. :o

Jacko stopped abruptly breathing heavily, whilst Necro crashed into a nearby wall and fell right into Richter's arms.

"ALLRIGHT YOU TWO!!! I've had enough of your little game!! Just look at the mess you made!"

He pointed to the long corridor behind them only to reveal a scene that looked like a hurricane just went through it. Among the things in the hallway were at least 30 walnuts on the floor along with a whole crate of broken wine bottles.

"Okay. Both of you will now clean this mess up right now AND do all of the base's clean-up choirs for the next month!! Or I'll demote you both to Private and put you back in the freezer"

"Aww, but sir lookit what they did to me so that I need a trolley. I can't do base work like this."

"Necro, you'll do the choirs or I'll put you back in that tube and leave you on "anal probe" for half an hour"

Necro shivered and kept quiet. Kacur just staggered around the corner and the Commander noticed him. "And you! We have to disscuss something about using PSI in the base and about socializing with thes wackos. My office, NOW"

Kacur limped behind the Commander which was quickly heading towards his office. Necro and Jacko just left together towards the Personnel Quarters before Necro quickly exclaimed.

"You see, I would have caught you. I am the King"

"No you wouldn't I was planning a cunning trick, and you didn't catch me anyway so there. *blows raspberry*"

"I AM THE KING"

"YOU'RE NOT"

"AM"

"NOT"

"AM"

"NOT".......

<<I figure that this would be the most fair (and realistic) ending of them all :) >>

Many weeks later....

It was another boring day at NAO. this in turn was boring, which lead to our heroes to being bored. needless to say, our viewers started thinking this was boring.

Everyone was lying around, with nothing too do. No t even science and engineering had anything to do, inexplicably.

"Um, Yorke, shouldn't you be watching the wounded?"

"Meh, they're ok without me"

Meanwhile, a loud 'beeeeeeeeeeeeeep' noise can be heard emanating from the medical bay

<<DO NOT TAKE THE ABOVE AS SERIOUS>>

With the base lobster dead, even jackson had nothing to do.

"THis is boring! Boring to the lobsterth power"

Not even the commander was doing anything!

"Sir, shoudln't you be watching the radar and other intel?"

"Nah, nothings gonna happen today. I swear to god, NOTHING will be happening today."

Meanwhile, various loud "WARNING"s can be heard from the command room....

<<again, NOT SERIOUS>>

"Hey, i know! How about an obstacle course! that'll help us train, and be fun at the same time" Rallwell suggested

"its not that simple, private" the commander replied.

"Yeah it is! Lets do it" An excited jackson suggested"

After some discussion, everyone agreed it to be best.

Everyone went around to scavenge the base for things to use as obstacles.

Howardson went to the armory, of course. He dug through various things that didn't stand a chance to do any harm. Of all the things, they were the most unused things of all; smoke grenades and spectrum grenades.

He went outside, to the designated 'obstacle course zone', a clear, grassy area with no real hills, though there were some to the side.

Howardson put up various wooden boards to form a 'maze' of sorts, similar to hedge mazes. Then, he place all the smoke and spectrum grenades in it.

"Now, when the math begins, they'll detonate, creating a maze where our vision is obscured by rianbow-colored smoke! We'll get trained to maneuver while blind"

"Great, but you already know the way through it, since you kinda built it" Mccarthy stated

"Oh well, who cares?"

<<ok, everyone, make your sections of the obstacle course, that was just mine! After that, we start going through it!>>

Kacur decided to make his section a bit more complicated. He placed most of the boards like in Howardson's maze, but placed a few of them right in the middle of a corridor, so that if you didn't notice them, you would crash right into them and would be therefore forced to go at their sides.

(for a visual representation: corridor wall | a bit of space|board| a bit of space | corridor wall )

He even dug a few tunnels that all led towards a trap: When you arrived on the other end, the walls around the place would collapse on you and unless you reacted quickly you would earn a nice lump on your head.

Only one of the tunnels, however, would lead towards the exit. This combined with the smoke and light would be quite a challenge for anyone.

<< Nice idea Ion! :)>>

Jackson wondered around thinking of the ultimate obstacle. An obstacle so awe inspiring no one would even WANT to get passed; the sight alone would terrify them! :blink: "But what?" he thought... "I can't be bothered, I'll go with an old fashioned one..."

~~~~ 5 minutes later, Hanger ~~~~

Jackson walked into the huge hanger and looked for life... None, good! Mwahahaha, now no one would stop his evil schemes! He took a few cans from a large pile...

~~~~ More minutes later, a corridor ~~~~

Daniel went to the end of the long straight corridor and got ready to run... Even if the obstacle didn't get anyone it would be fun to use. He ran as fast as he could before diving forwards at the floor, landing on his stomach.

Jackson: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Daniel slid along the floor for yards... and yards... and meters too for the metrically inclined... and a few more...

Jackson: Noooooooo!!!! *Thud*

He rubbed his head and tried to stand up after his impact with the wall, but slipped and fell over again, on his arse.

Jackson: Stupid grease!!! I'll have to get back to the other end again! *pushes self off from wall* Weeeeee!!! *Thud* Ow...

<<I never learn! :)>>

Necro walked into the Hanger looking for a spare part to finish his creation that he had been working on for a while in his quaters. He got two strides into the hanger and fell flat on his back "OOF".

He tried to scramble up but no no avail "Bugger, turtled" He looked at the floor "what the? Is that grea.. ARGH" The ARGH part was caused by Jacko carearing into him at top slidey speed on his return journey to the first wall he collided with.

Necro was nicely propelled across the floor, like a snooker ball after it had been hit by the white, only to be nicely pocketed in a rather large pile of empty, but still quite heavy, oil drums. *CRASH, BANG, CLATTER, DINK, CRONGG, etc etc..*

Necro stood up, dusted himself off and was promtly run over by a late comer in the oil drum race...

"It isn't going to be a good day" he though as he (carefully) made his way back to his quaters.

<<great, the games havent even begun and there are already some injuries :)>>

McBannok, after hearing of this little game we were playing, decided to joini n on the fun. He went to the engineering storeroom, and pulled out a few pipes, some wires, and a few stun rods.

He brought them outside, to the designated obstacle course, and laid them there. he went back inside, and came back out with a large above-ground pool <<where it comes from, i have no clue>>.

After a bit of setting things up, it ended with an electrified pool, with a pair of tarzan-styled swinging ropes.

"Hmmm, not dangerous enough" he thought, when he compared it too Howardson, kacurs, and jacko's creations.

"Ah! I know" He exclaimed.

He took some of the excess rope, and stun rods, and tied them together. He then proceeded to attach said ropes to the swingset.

This resulted in: Tarzan ropes of electrified doom!

Basically, it was a set of tarzanstyled swings, with some sun rods swinging back and forth, making you have to time your swings appropriately, or you get shocked by one of the swinging stun rods! And if you fall, you fall into the electrified pool below! Of course, if you fall in, you dont need to retry, otherwise quite a few people would die of electrocution.

"Mwahahaha! No one can survive this"

<<Sorry, asmodai, but i dont think you'd mmind this :blink:>>

<<Phew! I need to boost my course's difficulty a bit more then :devil: >>

After noticing McBannok's astounding monstrosity Kacur felt rather humbled. "Impressive" But he could do better.

He decided to place his smoke grenades inside the trap tunnels, so that after you recieved a hit on the head, you would be gassed out of the hole. He also decided to do quite a mean thing indeed and readied his Psi-Amp so that he would use it to occasionaly Psi-Panic the person that was currently going through the place.

"Hehehe! Only the most cohesive soldiers will be able to survive this one"

<<Okay, I may be overdoing it a bit with PSI, but still this is my speciality so... :blink: >>

Howardson went into the base with a new idea. A mine field! Sure, people might get injured, but as long as we have fun!

On the way, he slipped on jackson's obstacle.

Then the idea hit him; mine fields while sliding across a hallway!

And so howard scattered a variety of mines across the hallway, to make jacko's obstacle even more dangerous. Needless to say, they were set to minimum explosive firepower, to reduce risk of death.

<<these games are getting deadlier by the minute!>>

On the journey back to his quaters Necro decided to take a walk outside. As he was walking along the path he really wasn't paying attention to what he was doing. He walked into Howardsons Tarzan ropes and was instantly tangled. "Waaah help help, ah ah" he shouted as he was tangled further and was hit by numerous stun rods. Pulling out his combat knife he tried to free himself, eventually falling to the floor. "Crud, this most certainly isn't my day" He scarpered off to his quaters and hid in a closet. "I should be safe in here" he muttered

As Ki-tat walked along the hallway, dodged ropes and pipes, slipped on a oil leak, slid across the floor, and was greeted with a big *BANG!* in the face by a mine.

"Ok, if thats how you want it" Ki-tat said while getting up and brushing himself off.

He ran down to the lab, grabbed two cherry pickers and started making a pile of mines and stun rods.

"That sould make it safer," Ki-tat mused. "Now where sould I put these weapons.....ah! I know, in that closet"

• 2 weeks later...

<<Okey-dokey. After a looooong time of inactivity I think we would be ready! Three obstacle courses each unique in its own way - let's GO! :blink: >>

After checking up on all of the obstacle courses he went close to a closet in which Ki-tat was just placing some nasty weapons. A split second afterwards Necro threw himself out of the closet and over the scientist just before a loud bang emanated from the closet. Kacur immediately responded.

"Crap! Umm Yorke can you get here, Necro's in pretty bad shape."

"WHAT?! We haven't even begun yet and already an injury requiring medical attention?! Ah fine."

As Yorke dragged Necro away for a short examination Kacur hoped that he wasn't too badly injured <<so that if you want to you can post here as well :) >>. And then the Commander announced on the PA system:

"Attention! Anyone interested in competing on our challenging obstacle courses report in front of the NAO entrance for the first level designed by Kacur! The person who finishes first gets a GRAND MYSTERY PRIZE prepared by the Ascidians"

Kacur quickly sped off to his own course to act as the resident psionisist which would panic the competitor every now and then. As he arrived he could not help but feel as if this was pretty much the same as the coloseums felt during the times of the Romans as the Commander majesticaly announced:

"Let the games begin"

<<C'mon! A prize to be won and a loooot of other people to get hurt :devil: >>