Brigade E5: New Jagged Union English Demo 2

Slaughter

No, in the jail. I kill the first guard, but then the second one is impervious to punchs or bullets. He just stands there and doesn't react. I think it must be a bug. I also can't get out of the jail. Not good signs for their second demo.

Now if they only would put in some little grey aliens and call it Jagged UFO.... :D

It looks very very cool (I haven't tried the demo yet).

Any words on a european realease date? (I am currently involved in taking over New York anno 1945-1955 and tracking down Tamriel's lost heir :lovetammy: . But that will not last for ever.)

No, in the jail. I kill the first guard, but then the second one is impervious to punchs or bullets. He just stands there and doesn't react. I think it must be a bug. I also can't get out of the jail. Not good signs for their second demo.

I changed aiming mode to "fast shot", the top one. 3 shots and down he went.

"Das Strategiespiel erscheint am 5. Mai 2006 für den PC."

I hope it apply to the english version as well, 'cause I saw "July 06" as release date on Gamespy or some similiar site. :lovetammy:

Hi all

Has anyone had problem with this demo ? when i launch the game, i have a message "no log directory", and after that a black screen and nothing else. I've not installed the demo on C drive, i'll test that later; i'll also test it on another computer to see (first one is common XP SP2, no probs usually)

Does anyone know a website for this game, or a dedicated forum from dev / editors. I do not seen anything on 1C and strategy first technical forum is empty ...

Any idea ?

I got that error as well, but the game still loaded afterwards. The problem that made me uninstall it was full CTDs whenever I tried to save. Not fun.

If you speak German, you might want to try Taktikzone's forum. They discuss E5 quite a bit. Also, Balor at the Codex has been playing the game in Russian for a while and knows a thing or two about it.

I got that error as well, but the game still loaded afterwards. The problem that made me uninstall it was full CTDs whenever I tried to save. Not fun.

I made those directories. Just read what directory is missing and where and create it. Then you'll be able to save.