Other gaming news

Nor is the issue the fact that Agent 47 commits violent acts against women

So killing women is not bad...

You know what else is edgy? Having the dark anti-hero kill women, rather than the usual faceless male soldiers and thugs.

...yet it is ?

So killing women is not bad...

Who said that where?

...yet it is ?

It's the sum of all the elements that makes the trailer incredibly stupid, not the fact that 47 kills women. You kill women all the time in previous games. It's just never been sexualised in this fashion, it's a bit offensive.

Long live...argh.gif

::

Edit:

From Kotaku's E3 coverage:

In ZombiU, every time you die you respawn as a new character, and have to go find your old character and pick up whatever quest items he/she was carrying. More specifically, you have to find your former character and kill him, because he is now a zombie. Better still, when your online friends die in their games, their zombies will populate your game. Awesome.

cool.png

These two managed to impress me (the second moreso than the first, and I read that it was only a tech demo for nothing in particular):

[media=]

[/media]

[media=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dou4Gy0p97Y[/media]

Not sure how I got to them - I was trying to find out when the Nvidia GeForce 660 was out (anywhere from later this month to Q3 this year depending which rumours you read) and ended up finding them.

We'll see how good this stuff turns out to be. Quantic Dream had plans to continue support their previous game, Heavy Rain, which they dropped like a hot radioactive brick for this.

I just don't think David Cage is up to scratch, he seems to think games with B-movie plots and narratives that cheat the player are somehow amazing. It often starts off as a good idea and then goes completely off the rails (Farenheit/Indigo Prophecy, anyone?).

The thing is I'm far more interested in the idea of the second one, which was just a tech demo and is unrelated story-wise to the first one. That's going to be a problem when you release tech demos that good.

It's got legs (detachable ones, aha), but probably couldn't be drawn out much beyond a short story.