The Movie Thread

Slaughter

What do you mean about in "3rd world" countries do not go to theaters?

I mean when a new movie comes out in America, most of the time that movie isn't released to the rest of the world (except maybe in the UK/Europe) until sometime later. Which means if it comes out where you (you in general) live, don't bother wasting money on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World (Description of third world.)

I mean when a new movie comes out in America, most of the time that movie isn't released to the rest of the world (except maybe in the UK/Europe) until sometime later. Which means if it comes out where you (you in general) live, don't bother wasting money on it.

https://en.wikipedia....iki/Third_World (Description of third world.)

Funny, I live in America too, just we have individual country names here :P We tend to use "America" for the continent, you see :)

We often get simultaneous movie releases with the USA, depending on the movie's popularity.

I just found your post very odd, I'd have made more sense to say "Grab it from a torrent site if it was not released in where you live yet", I bet there's small towns in the USA too where they may not get the latest releases on day 1.

But whatever :P

When someone mentions, "America" the first thought isn't Brazil, or Chile.

Just Saying.

bet there's small towns in the USA too where they may not get the latest releases on day 1.

Ha, 1-3 days as opposed to 1-4 months!

https://www.strategyc...ts-no-spoilers/

^ Nuff said by the first sentence.

1-4 months? I've never seen any movie released here with more than a couple of weeks later than in the US, and that's the least hollywoody ones, movies like The Avengers get released almost at the same time, but obviously you know better of '3rd world' countries than the people that live in them :laugh:

And of course on the internet that's the situation, if you try to give it a few seconds' thought you'll probably understand the reason yourself, I'll try to leave you do it :) But that's not an universal situation, I'd believe everyone in America grows up knowing America is a continent, just saying.

Anyhow, back on topic...

Oh no A.S. you don't win that easy! (The Avengers was released over a year ago, lol nice example :P) And if what I think you're saying about the internet situation ( I don't watch cam moves, yuck!) And Technically "America" is two continents, North & South!

In yo face!

now watch this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...