Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Frigate Support? Heh, ha ha ha. Krabjuice, Dont you get it, Tamriel has recovered and now is even better, so why the hell do you think that your firgates will get near Tamriel, the Imperial guard would see that, plus i command the armored battalion and a group of mercenaries, so your frigate support wont even get a chance to save you or support you.

Landlocked, exactly. Shagpuss, are you ready to change your faith from pie to The Queen Tammy.

*DC awaits the answer with a syringe in his hand*

It seems that you are immune to my Ms/Mr. Hellfire, so i've designed anoter type of mix, i call it Ms.Problem , the effect is that you will get Hemmoroids.

When you join the worshipers of Queen Tammy, dont forget to give all your wares and money to AT, well exept the "We Love Tammy" sign.

:P :P :P

Hey! Stop trying to convert the pie cult DC! It's perfectly acceptable to worship more than one thing at a time. I love Tammy but I love pies too! In fact I just had a bowl of cereal, and I loved that too! Does that make me shallow I wonder...

* Walks in through a door that's somehow appeared in the middle of the Love Nest *

Hey that place is cool.

I've built a virtual Tamriel right through that door... at least... I think that's the virtual world... or is this the virtual world? :P

Anyway, all we need to do is trick KrabJuice into going through it and we can trap him in the virtual world forever by destroying the door. He won't even know he's not in the real world and we'll be rid of him forever.

By the way... if anyone decides to check it out, they might want to stay clear of the pie factory... something went horribly horribly wrong when I built that... and well... I'd rather not talk about it. :P

I thought we were already in a virtual world? I come here all the time just because the real world sucks so much... Or maybe if this is the real world, then the virtual wolrd sucks...

Hang on a minute I'm going to check out what's through the door, see if I can figure it out...

Wow! A pie factory!!! Be right back!

Ah, but Troll, you fail to realize that when my mighty armies marched across your land, they released a previously unheard of bacteria into the air. This bacteria, you see, eats dirt, sand, and all that rock-ish stuff. So, without knowing, the entirity of Tamrial is now somewhat shaped like a bowl. As a result, all your streams and rivers have changed currents. Also, I've made the arrangements to have my Krablin Sappers detonate every bridge in the land. This ensures that your citizens cannot escape the flood, as well, after my Sappers raided your hole, that there was plenty of Scotch for my troops. To keep you occupied, we simply replaced your bottles with urine and antifreeze.

*DC goes back in time*

Well, let's see. Ah, there it is. Time to Destroy it.

*DC grabs the bacteria cotainer and teleports the container to the sun*

Now for the Krab threat.

*DC grabs a syringe gun filled with Ms. Hellfire and starts shoting*

Well lets see how your minions will stand the pain.

*Sees Krabjuice's minios runing away while screaming from the agonising pain*

Okay now, time to deal with Krabjuice.

*DC takes out the Blue Pill*

Blue Pill time. :devil:

*DC starts chasing Krabjuice all over Tamriel*

C'mon, dont run.

*DC finaly ctaches up with Krabjuice and grabs him*

BLUE PILL TIME. :devil: :devil: :devil:

*Krabjuice's pain scream is heard in the whole galaxy*

Whops, sorry. Its seems that i oversized it a litle, instead of the head size, i made the blue pill be the size of the moon. :P

Well, time to go back.

*DC goes back to the future*

Nice to know I'm appreciated, but the true unsung heros are the craftsmen who first designed these implements.

Incidentally, I've upgraded the soundproofing so that Krabjuice's screams won't keep our beloved Queen awake at night. I've also installed an optional speaker system in case the citizens of Tamriel need a little reminder of the price of disloyalty :P