Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

You know that some people think that Area-51 is just public misibnformation and the US government conducts its research elsewhere.

Have we started doing the same thing as well? A lot of really weird stuff has been dumped under my bridge lately. And I'm worried because I've started glowing in the dark.

You were lucky that they didnt dumped Dracula there or the flesh eating bacteria. About research, Tamirel should research defence systems.

Uh, yea, about that. Well, I sortof have this army sitting around and doing nothing. Sure, when they're looting and pillaging Tamriel's countryside they don't start asking for their salaries, but when they're bored like this, the habit sets in.

Which is bad.

I don't have any money.

So, about that research thing.. you don't mind contracting out--do you? I mean, they're an army of sentient krabs, you can stuff a thousand of them into a lab and still have room left over.

Uh, yea, about that. Well, I sortof have this army sitting around and doing nothing. Sure, when they're looting and pillaging Tamriel's countryside they don't start asking for their salaries, but when they're bored like this, the habit sets in.

Which is bad.

I don't have any money.

So, about that research thing.. you don't mind contracting out--do you? I mean, they're an army of sentient krabs, you can stuff a thousand of them into a lab and still have room left over.

Are you sure to give the researchers your Krabs?

Because when the research is done they will be killed and sent to Tamriel citzens as food. Are you realy sure?

As for money, i can get your CV to Solmine or Marsec elerium mines, though the job will be hard, but the salary pays good.

I'd buy - I mean hire - a few krabs. Set them to work in the kitchens. I'm sure they'd produce some decent meals.

Of course, it's an easy life in our kitchens. You'd have to allow for the idea that they might not wanna go back to your army. You might never see them again, in fact.

By the way, I've relocated our weapons silo. I advise everyone to stay away from the old bridge.

*Looking a little green*

Flask? Swampgas?

*Burp*

Pardon me - Broccolli?

*Burp*

Excuse me - did I *Burp* miss anything? *Burp* Pardon.

I just had to spend time in the toilet - well at least *Burp* I think it was the toilet. Pardon me.

*Burp* *Burp*

Pardon.

I suppose I could squeeze you into my clinic. https://www.secretgarden.plus.com/surgeon.gif

He he he :devil: , AT you are a good donor for Uriaheep's clinic, would you care, if he would take all your organs and give them to someone else. The bad side is that without organs you will die.

Or you can ask my Strogg budies to help you.