Cheats

X-COM

@Matkal

May I ask U where do U live? The Cheats work! That's for sure!!

Did U try it in the GEOSCAPE View or in TACTICAL?? Cuz in GEOSCAPE view no console will appear but a Cursor like using M$ WORD.

Only in TACTICAL Missions will the Console appear.

But if U can't use the cheats further on, cheack out some of BINMANS Editors - with 'em U can easyly change the Stats of all your Soldiers!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technical note about my editor.

My editor was made with use Delphi5 without any nonstandard components (only source unit with md5 calculations) and I use it under win 98 and win me.

Havent access into other windows system and not know nothing about problems, I never get win32 error or any other error message. At me all work correctly, but you need edit saves carefull, when you too more change size of any edited part saves will not loaded by game and game will crash

regards

Binman

I've been reading about the console-not-working-problem on this thread.

And I've found a solution to the problem.

Set the computers standard language to English(US) before playing the game.

Start the game

And there.....Console popping up when pressing shift + ½

:o ze gjerman? ahhh....qui qui....well i cant get the frikkin thing to work yet..but hey im blond and scandinavian so! im getting my hair dyed and cut....maybe it will ze work? poop on you! haha

cheers!

ps..pls pls pls a great tool for editing like diabloedit or something? allrightythen!!

I've written a trainer for the UK version of UFO Aftermath (may work on other versions..?). You can find it HERE.

There are loads of options, including an infinite health mode that works properly (i.e. good guys only and no trip to sickbay), infinite ammo, fast recuperation and fast training.. etc.

Hope you like it.