New S^3 Mod "All Uniforms" in development (feedback is welcome)

BlunterII

Sorry for the late reply, been busy.

Zombies

I think they should be left to wander around, to enhance the creepiness and tension. You know something bad happened, and you have no idea what or whether whatever caused it is still lurking around.

Perhaps even have them spawn only when you find the vial or the dead bodies, perhaps?

I've already written a script that makes them attack en masse once they see the player. I wonder if I can spawn them after the vial is picked up, hmm...

Edit: ...or reanimate them at that moment. The game doesn't support direct 'reanimation' though, so I'll need to create a short cut scene of us approaching the doctor's 'dead' body, have him stand up and attack us, remove the 'afflicted' bodies (that were scattered around) and substitute them with zombified civilians hostile to the player...

Btw, what tool-tip should they have?

'Afflicted Civilian'

'Unknown Creature' (like in "Castle Linden")

'Diseased Patient'

'Zombified...<something>...'

???

Edit: How tough should they be?

Doctor's Plaque

Using an online English-German dictionary, I think it would say "Dr.<Insert Name>, Arzt für Allgemeinmedizin". Here's the dictionary I used, it also has some alternatives listed: https://www.dict.cc/e...-german/g47.php

"Arzt fur Allgemeinmdizin"? That's for a male doctor, right? Sorry, I am a little confused. There are so many versions. smile.png

Lt. does it sound right?

Hints

Feel free to expand, cut down, edit and/or completely throw these out:

1) GoodFat (Hungry) - ID doesn't match 1946 photo:

The discrepancy of Captain Danilov's appearance is due to lingering psychological trauma from his wartime experience. Food was scarce for him, should there be anything to eat at all. As a result, he tends to gorge himself on any food available to keep his body stocked with enough energy to survive until he got more food, which could have taken several days during the war. In these relatively more plentiful times, however, it's causing him to overeat considerably, gaining a lot of weight in the process. The cooking skill of his "wife", Elisa Kleinke, has not helped matters.

NOTE: I'm thinking either partisan liaison, member of a cut-off military unit, prisoner of war, or any other situation that has him spending a very long time behind enemy lines in harsh conditions, possibly more than one at different times. Could edit "wartime experience" to be more specific, if you want.

2) GoodGaunt (Gallbladder removed) - ID doesn't match 1946 photo:

The discrepancy of Captain Danilov's appearance is due to the relatively recent removal of his gallbladder. As his body now has difficulty digesting fatty foods, his surgeon had put him on a strict low-fat diet for the past few months, causing him to dramatically lose weight. He had registered multiple complaints, but the surgeon remained firm on the matter.

Thanks, Ecthel. I'll probably change the 1. a little and use the 2. as you wrote it. I don't know if it needs to be in Past Tense, hmm... (in case Dan is Dead)

3) I'm not sure if a hint for the real ones where they match up would be necessary, since there's no discrepancy to notice and ask questions about, either in-universe as the main character or out of it as the player.

You are right, we don't need to explain that.

4) Not sure about the fakes. Are we still going with the "Major who worked with Danilov and Moscow disagree on his appearance" situation, and what is the Falkensee clinic and how is it involved?

No, I didn't follow up on the major idea... (do you think we need to?)

I just created a check - when the player picks up the 'Bad Dan' doctor's notice - 'Falkensee clinic' scenario zone becomes available for entering. If we kill BadDan then there'll be something to find (information about the plastic operation performed on the fake and a possibly lead to his handlers), if the imposter is allowed to leave - the clinic will be in the last stages of evacuation with the surgeon dead and a few bad guys doing the "clean-up" (a small skirmish, but otherwise a dead end) or maybe a very tough ambush...

Thoughts?

At the moment, I am creating various randoms for Brandenburg, using your and Lt.'s ideas as well as my own. RR encounters are fun to make. I'll post the results when I am done.

Edit: If someone has other ideas - shoot... (just provide the details: where, who and why...)

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

Yes the term "Artz für Allgemeinmidizin" is correct, thats basically a country doctor that does not have a specialization (even tho, back in those days Doctors like that where taught stuff from regular medicine to dentistry and they could even preform minor operations).

Zombies

I think they should be named "Patient" while they're corpses, since the main character has no way of knowing whether they're infected with something or not. I was thinking of "Reanimated Patient" once they get up as zombies, if that's possible.

As for durability, probably around the same as the early waves in Castle Linden, maybe a bit lower since they're civilians and probably not as physically fit. On the other hand, though, perhaps the freshness of the body would make them more durable?

Fake Danilov Hints

I don't think it's necessary to follow up on the Major idea, just wanted to know since I was thinking of mentioning it in the hints if it was.

1) BadFat - ID matches 1946 photo

From the recovered evidence, it's clear that the imposter was on a strict high-calorie diet to match Captain Danilov's slightly overweight physique prior to his death. In addition, the doctor's note retrieved from his home has been traced to a clinic in Falkensee, a town just west of Berlin. Perhaps more information on the imposter can be recovered from there.

2) BadGaunt - ID matches 1946 photo

From the recovered evidence, it's clear that the imposter was on a strict low-calorie diet to match Captain Danilov's gaunt physique prior to his death. In addition, the doctor's note retrieved from his home has been traced to a clinic in Falkensee, a town just west of Berlin. Perhaps more information on the imposter can be recovered from there.

Rogue Firefight - Random Encounter

A rogue Western Allied and Soviet patrol have started a firefight and have to be stopped before they trigger a war. The patrols will fight each other and ignore the player until they intervene. Alternatively, perhaps make it a special encounter and have a cutscene/conversation in the beginning where the player can try to resolve it diplomatically?

Map:

1) Outskirts of Berlin. A road cuts through the middle of the map, with several residential buildings on one side and countryside on the other. Both patrols are positioned on the road.

Enemy Squad Composition:

1) 4 or 5 Western Allied (American or British, maybe French too, but I don't think there are any uniforms for them) soldiers led by an officer from the same nation.

2) 4 or 5 Soviet soldiers led by a Soviet officer.

Enemy Equipment:

1) Most of the soldiers would be carrying the standard issue rifle of their nation (M1 Garand, Lee-Enfield and Mosin-Nagant 1891/30, respectively).

2) 1 Western Allied soldier would heft a nation-appropriate LMG (probably BAR and Bren, respectively), while 1 or 2 Soviet soldiers would be packing SMGs (probably PPSh-41s).

3) The officers would carry either a nation-appropriate pistol (probably Colt M1911, Webley Revolver and Tokarev TT, respectively) or SMG (probably M1 Thompson, Sten Mk.V and PPSh-41, respectively).

Rewards:

1) XP and/or cash from the Western Allies and Soviets for heading off a war?

2) Extra XP from the patrol officers if it's resolved diplomatically?

Thanks guys. I think I have enough for now.

Here are screenshots of two RR templates I finished (there are several more in the works):

This height map was a bit of a challenge.

RR_Bridge1A_RdUnder_1.png

RR_Bridge1A_RdUnder_2.png

RR_Bridge1A_RdUnder_3.png

...but nothing I haven't done before smile.png

RR_SingleTrack_House_1.png

RR_SingleTrack_House_2.png

Foggy evening/ night...

RR_SingleTrack_House_3.png

in daylight...

...and the new plaque for our country doctor:

RE_DoctorClinic_4.png

Now - back to our friendly neighborhood "Reanimated Patients" wink.png

Thanks again for the ideas and the translation!

----------------------------------------------

Edit: Entered the "BadFat" and "BadGaunt" hints and added them to 'Debrief'. Scripted --ShowHint-- for them (if we picked up the "Doctor Notice" in 'Counterfeit'.) They won't show if we didn't find the notice.

Thanks.

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

Die Wolfe Saboteurs

Maps:

1) Modified version(s) of Depo, Depo Large or Sm Electrical Station (under Templates/Random Encounters - Basic/Germany in MapEdit). Perhaps all three as separate REs?

2) A section of railway track lined by telegraph poles/power lines and some trees. Isolated, no buildings nearby.

3) A fuel depot consisting of several fuel tanks surrounded by a wire fence, with a small-medium sized building (garrison's quarters) and some trucks nearby. Fence is breached, signs of battle damage. Perhaps have a few Allied and DW corpses scattered around too?

Ok, the 'Isolated RR Track' (#2) template is ready.

I am not populating those encounters with any enemy units yet.

RE_DieWolfeSaboteurs_IsolatedRRTrack_1.png

At this point I just want to make as many templates as possible... and test different settings (present in the editor, like this fog, but not used in the game for whatever reason)

RE_DieWolfeSaboteurs_IsolatedRRTrack_2.png

Very cheerful 'dawn' lighting! Perhaps so cheeful... they decided not to use it??? smile.png

RE_DieWolfeSaboteurs_IsolatedRRTrack_3.png

A routine maintanence procedure turns deadly for the two crew members whose bodies we find at the site.

Flyethemoon, do we have a model to fit the Japanese-midriff-sailor-RisingSun-fanatic uniform on?

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

Die Wolfe Saboteurs

Maps:

1) Modified version(s) of Depo, Depo Large or Sm Electrical Station (under Templates/Random Encounters - Basic/Germany in MapEdit). Perhaps all three as separate REs?

2) A section of railway track lined by telegraph poles/power lines and some trees. Isolated, no buildings nearby.

3) A fuel depot consisting of several fuel tanks surrounded by a wire fence, with a small-medium sized building (garrison's quarters) and some trucks nearby. Fence is breached, signs of battle damage. Perhaps have a few Allied and DW corpses scattered around too?

The Fuel Depot template is ready (haven't placed any enemies yet).

Take a look:

RE_DieWolfeSaboteurs_FuelDepot_1.png

This is another single RR track template. I have a few double track encounters in mind.

RE_DieWolfeSaboteurs_FuelDepot_2.png

This is one of those cases where one well-placed shot... well,.. you know the rest. smile.png

RE_DieWolfeSaboteurs_FuelDepot_3.png

I'll add allied corpses, enemies and trucks when I start putting specific encounters together (these are just templates)

Now, I've already showed the RR bridge overpass over a highway (a few posts back).

This template features an automobile bridge over a stretch of RR. Yes, I had to try wink.png

RR_Bridge1A_RdOver_1.png

The height map is similar to the previous one. I added electric posts with lights and a...

...mossy ruin (I'll place some bandits in there), that has a campfire, multiple logs and a chest...

RR_Bridge1A_RdOver_2.png

Fritz, Rocco and Klaus said it was "cozy". I begged to differ but... it's hard to argue with professional testers.

RR_Bridge1A_RdOver_3.png

Let's see what we can do with 'Depot', 'Large Depot' and 'small electical station'.

Pictures look really cool. It will be nice to see red icons of enemies there...

Hey, Shhh..., thanks. You finally made it to StrategyCore. smile.png

Welcome!

I would like to finish the templates first before populating them with bad guys.

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

Nice Castle mission. woot.gif But too easy for me. I usually play full party, +3 lvl enemies, decreased AP and standard 100% others.

------

Some cheat weapons detected. smile.png Obviously, you love Zina. Nobody else has his own gun.

When I start campain as sniper and find piggy at very beginning I realized the game will be funny.

All right, another single track template is ready. This time I added a station and a water tower.

Check it out:

RR_SingleTrack_Station_1.png

RR_SingleTrack_Station_2.png

RR_SingleTrack_Station_3.png

RR_SingleTrack_Station_4.png

All these railroad randoms are going to be located along the numerous Brandenburg RR lines.

There are some more I need to finish. Hold on. :)

Sh..., I am glad you liked the Castle mission.

I didn't create it to be 'difficult' (necessarily). But it could certainly be done in the future.

Here is a question for you: what would make any given encounter really difficult for you?

------------------

Zinaida's weapon is not a 'cheat' it's 'unique' ;)

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

"The Vial" story continues:

RE_DoctorClinic_5%2528electric%2529.png

I created new effect combinations for this encounter and attached them to new 'glass cabinet' and 'transformer' - with flashes of light and sparks.

RE_DoctorClinic_6%2528diary%2529.png

Full text (ready for editing if necessary):

NURSE'S DIARY

Most of the diary is soaked in blood. You manage to discern only a few paragraphs:

"The old fool doesn't have a clue about what I am doing behind his back. He thinks his patients are improving because of his efforts. Idiot! If only he knew it was me who..."

"I am so close to my goal. If only we had a strong enough generator to test the mixture..."

"Running low... What am I going to do? I wish I had the courage to go back to Wansdorf lab and take the rest of the substance with me..."

The handwriting on the last page becomes a barely intelligible scrible:

"...my hands, they are changing..."

"...tients, it happened to them too... They killed the do..."

RE_DoctorClinic_7%2528RP_Attack%2529.png

RE_DoctorClinic_8%2528EmptyVial%2529.png

Now, we'll need this item to obtain the mutagen sample from the abandond lab near Wansdorf.

Not having it won't prevent us from using the mutagen. It will only reduce the amount we can take (the container on site will be smaller) therefore reducing the benefits the character using it will receive.

(At least that's the idea...)

----------------------------------

Full text (Empty Vial tool-tip):

Empty Vial

The container once used to store the unknown substance from the abandoned Wansdorf labs.

Judging by what the exposure to the chemical did to the doctor's patients it could be highly reactive. I might want to hold on to the vial in case I encounter more of that substance.

----------------------------------

(this is what we'll get after filling the empty vial with the mutagen at the lab. That encounter is not available yet...)

Full text (Filled Vial tool-tip)

Vial Containing ZMX-8

The container is now filled with the experimental mixture.

According to the documents you found: ingestion of the chemical followed by a brief exposure to high electric current will improve that individual's 'power'. Risky, but promising.

RE_DoctorClinic_9%2528DiaryInventory%2529.png

Yes, 'Dark Brotherhood', 'Blood' and a few others come to mind wink.png

---------------------------------------

Full text (Diary tool-tip):

Nurse's Diary

The diary is soaked in blood and is mostly unreadable.

From bits and pieces you manage to recover, it appears that the nurse found some unknown compound in one of the abandoned research facilities near Wansdorf.

Evidently, her unauthorized experiments on the doctor's patients didn't go well. They led to a strange transformation of the people affected, including the nurse herself.

She mentions something about a powerful source of electricity needed to successfully complete the experiment. You wonder what the results of that might be... if conducted properly.

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

I am only starting with Falkensee. The hospital is mostly done (finishing up with the furniture and the interior lights).

Falkensee_Biulding_1.png

The possible ways this might play out:

1. We let the fake Danilov go: the surgeon is killed, D.W. evacuating the place. We fight them. Dead end.

2. We killed the fake Danilov: the surgeon is alive, evidence of some other high officials' doubles. D.W. are present, along with Mikhalev's double (we find pictures of him, kill someone who looks like him).

3. Make it a one-time random encounter??? (in the case when Danilov is real)

Another Railroad RE template is ready. Multi track this time. Take a look:

RR_MultiTrack_Station_1.png

RR_MultiTrack_Station_2.png

RR_MultiTrack_Station_3.png

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

Editing

NURSE'S DIARY

Most of the diary is soaked in blood. You can only clearly discern a few paragraphs:

"The old fool doesn't have a clue about what I am doing behind his back. He thinks his patients are improving because of his efforts. Idiot! If only he knew it was me who..."

"I am so close to my goal. If only we had a strong enough generator to test the mixture..."

"Running low... What am I going to do? I wish I had the courage to go back to the Wansdorf lab and take the rest of the substance with me..."

The handwriting on the last page becomes a barely intelligible scribble:

"...my hands, they are changing..."

"...tients, it happened to them too... They killed the do..."

Empty Vial

The container once used to store an unknown substance originating from an abandoned lab in Wansdorf.

Judging from what exposure to the substance did to the doctor's patients, physical contact would be unwise. I might want to hold on to the vial in case I encounter more of it.

Vial Containing ZMX-8

The container is now filled with the experimental mixture.

According to the documents you found, ingestion of the chemical followed by a brief exposure to high electric current will improve an individual's 'power'. Risky, but promising.

Nurse's Diary

The diary is soaked in blood and is mostly unreadable.

From the bits and pieces you managed to recover, it appears that the nurse found some unknown compound in one of the abandoned research facilities near Wansdorf.

Evidently, her unauthorized experiments on the doctor's patients didn't go well. They led to a strange transformation of the people affected, including the nurse herself.

She also mentioned that a powerful source of electricity was needed to successfully complete the experiment. You wonder what the results of that might be... if conducted properly.

Thanks, Ecthel.

I've entered all the suggested changes.

---------------

FYI, "Silent Storm" and "Sentinels" add-on have been approved on Steam!

I don't know when they are planning to make it available for purchase yet.

---------------

Sorry, it's taking a bit longer... I've been rather busy ( the kids are going back to school, etc.) Nothing super dee-duper though. :)

I'll update in a few days.

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

• 2 weeks later...

All right, 9mm Mauser Export ammo and weapons are done.

I already posted one of the models, Steyr Solothurn MP34, here is the final version:

Weapons_Mauser_Export2%2528MP34%2529.png

I used 9mm Parabellum as the base for damage and penetration values and increased some of them by ~ 10-20% - for the 9x25mm Mauser rounds.

Weapons_Mauser_Export3%2528Skull%2529.png

I am planning to put this engraved pistol in one of the unique random encounters.

Weapons_Mauser_Export4%2528Hung_39M%2529.png

The Hungarian SMG is done (39M). Reskinned Beretta 1938 for this conversion.

I know it's far from being a 'perfect' match, but that's the best I could do at this point. wink.png

Weapons_Mauser_Export5%2528Box%2529.png

...and here is an 80-round box (made by one of the French manufacturers).

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

• 2 weeks later...

The bank, Herr Lander and where it all starts:

Base_Bank6_%2528Herr_Lander%2529.png

Base_Bank7_%2528DialogMode%2529.png

No actual dialogs, just Dialog Mode...

Becomes available after the Hero is accepted in the Sentinel ranks.

Ready for editing

-------------------------------

Herr Lander Conversation 1

Hello, my name is Edmund Lander. I am the bank manager here.

Lieutenant, now that you've been accepted into the SN3 ranks, I have a job for you. Interested?

Base_Bank8_%2528HintAboutCounterfeit%2529.png

...opening the Brandenburg Chapter.

Ready for editing

Herr Lander Hint

Working for Herr Lander,

Lander is an influential western banker concerned about his bank's security and well-being. According to him, significant amounts of counterfeit Deutschemarks and Ostmarks entered circulation recently.

Lander's contacts suggest a location in East Germany as a possible place of origin of the counterfeit banknotes. Since East Germany is a Soviet occupied Zone, Lander established contact with Lt. Colonel Mikhalev, who is in charge of an MGB branch in the area. Although Mikhalev agreed to help, he needs an outsider to achieve his own goals.

You'll need to work cooperatively with the Soviets.

Base_Bank9_%2528OutLog%2529.png

Not sure about you, but I like on screen messages.

Ready for editing (I already switched "Gerr" to "Herr") :)

Mission received OutLog

"Herr Lander asked you to investigate the counterfeit operations in East Germany"

Base_Bank10_%2528NotYet%2529.png

We'll be getting this screen until we shut down the Brandenburg counterfeiting operations.

Ready for editing

-----------------------------

Approaching befor completing the mission

Do you have any good news for me?

Not yet, Herr Lander, I am working on it.

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

Falkensee is ready:

Falkensee_2%2528BirdsEyeFog%2529.png

Bird's eye view of the encounter.

Falkensee_3%2528HouseFog%2529.png

I made several of those signs (for Falkensee, Bernau and some others)

Bernau is going to be the "Weapons Cache" mission.

Falkensee_4%2528DrMeier_Intact%2529.png

If we played our cards right in "Counterfeit" - "Falkensee" is intact, "Die Wolfe" are not expecting us = no ambushes, garrison/guards are better equipped but fewer in numbers, better loot, etc...

Falkensee_5%2528PatientLog%2529.png

"Bredow" - a small village/ town west of Falkensee (West of Berlin)

Ready for editing

------------------------------

Clinic Patient Log

A list of Dr. Meier's patients with their names, addresses, medical procedure details and associated financial transactions. He appears to have run a legitimate business specializing in plastic surgery and facial reconstruction. Several entries draw your attention.

One of them mentions a patient from Nedlitz whose whereabouts match Danilov's address. Proper diet and body weight maintanence are repeatedly emphasized.

The last entry is the most disturbing. It refers to a high ranking Soviet official in Potsdam. Among the 'target look' photographs you discover Lt. Col. Mikhalev's.

<image>

A location in Bredow is mentioned several times.

Falkensee_6%2528Evacuated_Hint%2529.png

Ready for editing

Falkensee evacuated hint

Falkensee Clinic,

It appears Dr. Meier's clinic is being hastily evacuated.

Falkensee_7%2528Evacuated_ClinicView%2529.png

If the fake Captain is on the loose - we find the clinic in the last stages of evacuation.

Falkensee_8%2528Evacuated_Meier%2529.png

Ready for editing:

Destroyed Clinic Patient Log

A list of Dr. Meier's patients with their names, addresses and medical procedure details. Unfortunately, most of pages have been torn out rendering it useless.

Falkensee_9%2528Evacuated_CleanUpNote%2529.png

Ready for Editing:

Note

Unsigned Note

The note is ripped. You are able to make out only a few incomplete sentences:

"...SN3 mercenary unit. Stay alert, they are..."

"...he outlived his usefulness. Destroy all evidence of our..."

Falkensee_10%2528Evacuated_DawnLighting%2529.png

I am leaning towards leaving night fog as Falkensee's default lighting. But then again...

We'll see...

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

London calling... A very good morning to you all.

I have recently joined this community simply because I wished to express my appreciation to Blunter for not only creating this impressive mod but also for sharing it. So Thank You!

I will admit I only found the All Uniform mod by chance. I was orginally searching for a solution to fix Silent Storm Gold. It would not play on my Vista. Now thankfully working again with a patch I found which also updated the Sentinels to ver. 1.1 and then I added Blunters mod. Wow!

I remember playing Sentinels so many years ago and had to make a small mod so I could actually finish the first few missions by adding extra weapons to the main hero and also changing the default uniforms to something more appealing. I was playing around with the female sniper and redressed her in civilan clothes with a large sachel I think it was the Italian backpack. I liked the idea of being able to change the heros outfit to suit the occasion but the prices were so insanely high and as for the cost of replacing equipment. Well really!

Yet this mod Blunter released has refuelled my interests in the game once again. It is so much more than a Uniform Mod! I am eagerly antisipating the release of ver 2.5 but meantime I am thoroughly enjoying revisting the Sentinels with ver 2.3.

Oh I am wondering if, Blunter, you are interested in any more suggestions for your current project. If so would it be possible to add Italian backpack to female civilan blue dress as an extra option. The large sachel seemed to compliment the outfit. For those occasions when a woman needs to carry more than a compact and a lipstick.

I am unable to add this myself now as I have not been able to open the map editor. I believe the problem may lay with Vista for some reason. Anyway many thanks again...

Here is a question for you: what would make any given encounter really difficult for you?

Sorry, I didn't see this question.

Encounter becomes difficult when enemies are close to me and make first turn (or they are able to fight after my turn, he-he). And when I must attack (run forward) to save somebody who'll die in several turns... Did you see Heruvim's mod? Something like that missions.

Zombies running to castle with bare hands don't have a chance. If they could throw something (even stones with low damage but high chance of criticals)...

Thank you, folks. I appreciate the kind comments and your interest in the project.

Lt., once I am done with Bredow I am thinking of making that hunting lodge RE, you mentioned, populated with smugglers.

I read the Germans started allowing hunting rifle ownership arround 1950s. I could compliment the lodge with a couple of unique rifles. Which models should I use for that? What are the advantages of a hunting rifle over a standard issued one (weapon statistics wise: APs, Range, Penetrations, etc.)? Disadvantages, if any? Ammo? Ideas, please?

London, is that the dress you had in mind?

CivFemBlueDressItalBackpack.png

...if so - it's done!

This kind of changes are relatively easy to do. So if you (or anyone else) have any similar requests - go ahead, I'll see what I can do.

Shh.., I see you like it the hard way smile.png

Well, I think I could manage that (give 'Vanguard', extra APs and HPs (300 - 600) to the bad guys, add damage reduction perks, etc., give the first turn to the enemies in some of the encounters as well). We shall see. I need to finish the Soviet sub-plot first, though.

Bredow (where Mikhalev's double is located) is almost ready. Take a look:

Bredow_1%2528Overview%2529.png

I'll need to add a couple of things here and there, otherwise the template is complete.

Bredow_2%2528Overview%2529.png

It is a large mansion with fierce opposition and a few secrets (-wink--wink-).

Bredow_3%2528Overview%2529.png

Killing the double will end the "Conterfeit">>BadDan>>Doctor's Notice>>"Falkensee">>"Bredow" sub-branch of Soviet sub-plot...

[Edit] Ecthel, I posted the appropriate Falkensee strings (posts 516 and 517, page 26). They are ready for editing, if you have time and think it's necessary.

(to be continued)

~Blunter~

London calling... Blunter

Yes, this is exactly the dress I had in mnd. Thank you. Now would it be possible to add this to the first mission, possibly in the small bedroom above the cellar? Then my Heroine should wear this for the begining of the second mission.

Also is there anyway to alter the uniform selection in custom creation? I am thinking it looks a little strange that the Heroes are still dressed in uniforms after being discharged from service. And some even have trenching spades strapped to their backpacks. Surely the captors would have taken these prior to locking the Heroes in the cellar?

Currently my Heroine has reached the begining of the 5th mission. The Mines. And thoroughly enjoying the experience. Just one minor thing. The region map no longer displays a contoured image of the region. Only a black screen now. All the icons are still clearly shown and navigating the map is fine. I was just wondering if the blackness was intentional or a glitch on my Vista. At first I thought you might have added Fog of War. Yet my Heroine has traversed the region map and and fought through several random encounters and still the region map is blank. This is no real problem, just thought I would mention it.

Another idea for uniforms. I notice the choice for female operatives is rather limited compared to male counterparts. With this in mind would it be possible to create a Black Widow outfit? Marvel's Natasha Alianovna Romanova. Also some of the female uniforms you have already created I like come with helmets and masks could you please create an alternative replacing the headwear with different coloured wigs? Natasha's hair colour is auburn red. Oh and there is a option lacking in create custom head for Heroine...Blonde. Currently there are two shades of black and one of red.

I very much like the look of Bredow map. Possibly because it appears dark and menacing. Would there be any other maps simliar, dark, gothic, foreboding? Possibly something with a crypt, underground cellars linking to a graveyard?

Thanks for everything you have done.... Signing off....

Well Blunter, hunting rifles would be bolt-action sniper rifles, so a Scoped K98k for example. They have the same advantages and disadvantaged that military sniper rifles have. Good the quality of hunting rifles is a lot better and they have smaller mags, but yeah from the game standpoint, they would handle like sniper rifles.

Falkensee - Real Danilov

Perhaps Real Danilov's intel folder contains details on the Falkensee clinic? Alternately, perhaps it has info on Bredow instead.

SN3

What does SN3 stand for? Is it the Sentinels' replacement or is it just another name they're using?

Black Widow Outfit

I think the original Female Sentinel uniform might be best for this. As for the necessary changes, something like this:

1) Remove the red patches on the sleeves.

2) Change the belt buckle to a (round, if possible) silver/yellow one with a red hourglass symbol.

3) Boots and gloves should be shiny black, matching the rest of the outfit.

4) Add tubes around the wrists if possible, either yellow or black.

Editing

Herr Lander Conversation 1

Hello Lieutenant, my name is Edmund Lander. I am the bank manager here.

I have a job suited to someone like you. Are you interested?

* I'm listening.

* Not right now.

Herr Lander Hint

Working for Herr Lander,

Lander is an influential western banker concerned about his bank's security and well-being. According to him, significant amounts of counterfeit Deutschmarks and Ostmarks have entered circulation recently.

Lander's contacts suggest a location in East Germany as the possible origin of the counterfeit banknotes. Since East Germany is occupied by the Soviets, Lander established contact with Lt. Colonel Mikhalev, who is in charge of an MGB branch in the area. Mikhalev agreed to help, on the condition that Lander's agent assists him with his own goals as well.

You'll need to work cooperatively with the Soviets.

Mission received OutLog

"Herr Lander has asked you to investigate the counterfeit operations in East Germany."

Approaching before completing the mission

Do you have any news for me?

* Not yet, Herr Lander, I'm still working on it.

Clinic Patient Log

A list of Dr. Meier's patients with their names, addresses, medical procedure details and associated financial transactions. He appears to have run a legitimate business, specializing in plastic surgery and facial reconstruction. Several entries draw your attention.

One of them mentions a patient from Nedlitz whose whereabouts match Danilov's address. Proper diet and body weight maintenance are repeatedly emphasized.

The last entry is the most disturbing. It refers to a high ranking Soviet official in Potsdam, and among the 'target look' photographs, you discover one of Lt. Col. Mikhalev.

<image>

The entry also mentions a location in Bredow several times. Apparently, that's where the patient is staying.

Destroyed Clinic Patient Log

A list of Dr. Meier's patients with their names, addresses and medical procedure details. Unfortunately, most of the pages have been torn out, rendering it useless.

Unsigned Note

The note is ripped. You can only make out a few incomplete sentences:

"...SN3 mercenary unit. Stay alert, they are..."

"...he outlived his usefulness. Destroy all evidence of our..."

London calling... Ecthel

Thank you for your interest. I agree the female Sentinel outift would make a good basis for Black Widow. Possibly replacing the boots with long boots from Helena and adding the sleeve patches from the Splinter uniform, if they should fit under the braclets. Assuming of course there is a suitable braclet to be found. Also removing the holster and the pouches.

Now, I am wondering if there is a Mauser pistol with attached shoulder stock anywhere. If not could one be created. My heroine has been using the Mauser pistol since she looted it from the farmhouse and fitting a shoulder stock may possibly improve her aim. Just a thought.