Kickstart something.

FullAuto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZOwZNvOhP4

Rogue System's prototype has been in the works for the last two years - the scratching of an "itch" I've had since I was 19, back in the heyday of the space-combat genre. Its goal is to combine the depth and fidelity of a complex flight simulator with the classic gameplay of the space combat genre to put the player fully in command of their ship. Systems are modeled individually and are dependent on each other for proper operation. It is fully “moddable"--almost every aspect of it can be changed to create a totally new experience.

Rogue System -- The space-combat/trader games of old meet the hardcore combat flight-sims of today in a "moddable sandbox."

::

Kickstart here.

b9539ab1150f3f2b394321c066fef7e6_large.png

Enemy

The video games you played as a kid, mashed together and remade into a tactical roguelike.

Although the world you're in is strange, combat is highly detailed and feels real. Enemy has a turn based combat system inspired by the 1994 classic, X-Com. You'll devise strategies based around the unique set of abilities you've chosen for your team, and then execute them step-by-step, all while responding to counter-moves made by the enemy team.

• Explore an open world where characters, items, and environments are an eclectic mashup of many classic games

• Everything is procedurally generated, including the storyline and final boss

• Detailed turn-based combat system, inspired by the 1994 classic, X-Com

• Realistic physics simulation and large, open environments allow for a rich variety of tactical options

• Permanent death ensures that combat is always tense

Compose yourself, take a moment to wipe away that drool, and become a supporter here! cool.png

Do you Like X-Com? Do you Like Tabletop Roleplaying?

Then this kickstarter is for you : RAYD Watchcode Xeno

RAYD attempts to translate the utter lethality seen in X-Com into a fun and tactical roleplaying game. However, this is not a miniature wargame, this game has personality and story bleeding at every orifice; the world is ruled by opportunistic corporations dominated by greed and power and see the Alien invasion as nothing more than a quick way to get ahead of the competition, RAYD( the good guys you play as) are underfunded by the world to stop the alien menace, and even the aliens themselves are shattered into four very different factions that all see a way to use or destroy Mankind and all of the political conflicts that surround the planet."[/font]

If you would like to try before you buy, I will be running game sessions starting March 1st throughout March, until the Kickstarter ends. To join up, send an email to raydtheworld@gmail.com with your name and an email address you check often. You can also check out the calendar for game times here - RAYD The World Calendar

If you're interested in a game play demonstration, then check out my

to see some game sessions-

Hope to see all of you there!

-MAL

“If World of Tanks, StarCraft and League of Legends had a baby, it would be Victory.” – Oksana Kubushyna, Victory Project Lead

A World War II, team-based, action-strategy game where you collect companies of units and battle in quick online matches

Kickstart here.

There Came an Echo is a game in which you, the field commander of a small squad, use your voice to direct your units around a map to accomplish various objectives. There's a list of predefined commands, which might include "open fire," or "Corrin, head to Bravo 3." Limiting the dictionary to a few hundred entries helps to improve voice recognition, as the system (unlike, say, Siri) doesn't need to differentiate a large number of words.

Still, those aren't the only things you'll be saying: for every existing command and unit, the player can define a custom phrase that acts as an alternate. For instance, instead of "Grace, hold position", you might choose to say "yo girl, hold up", or instead of "weapons free", you might say, "not the gumdrop buttons!" You'll be able to direct your troops in a style completely your own.

At various points throughout missions, your units will make various observations and come back to you with questions. "Sir, I've got a clear shot on an enemy target thirty meters away. Should I take the shot?" "Sir, do you want me to link back up with Grace? She's under heavy fire." You'll need to survey the situation and give an informed "affirmative" or "negative". It's a dialogue, not a soliloquy.

Just fifteen days to go - your orders are awaited for kiskstarting! :cool:

Efficient, good man.

I note the chap behind Sullivan's Sluggers, a KS I posted about, has basically outright lied and is now selling the book outside of the KS. His reasoning is, it's a different edition. I love KickStarter, I really do, it's people who are the problem.

Damn, I have 5 backed games, and plan strongly to back Torment, next month...

Shroud of the Avatar

Dead State

Leisure Suit Larry

Shadowrun Returns

Wasteland 2

I'm staying limited to Elite, Star Citizen and Goddus. And Planetary Annihilation. Damn, that's FOUR. That is what I could have saved for a new computer and actually play any game in the next year.

It's just so exciting the possibility of some of the devs we already know and love doing what they used to do: the best games they can, because they love what they do.

The other possibility is just Call of Duty 13, which is the basic template most games are built upon today.

A mature RPG like Fallout? yes, please!

I regret not backing Star Citizen in time :(