Random junk found online

Azrael Strife

If you want drugs, you can find them. I can go out and buy cocaine, heroin, morphine, Ecstasy, magic mushrooms, probably some LSD, weed everywhere, amphetamines, you name it, right now. It's utter nonsense.

while alcohol is easier to control.

Then other drugs would also be easier to control if they were legalised. I wouldn't mind so much if people stopped pretending legal = good, and illegal = bad. We already have the drug problem, legislating against it did not work and is, right now, not working. Look at US Prohibition. Did it stop people getting a drink? No, it just caused crime to metastasise.

I would say that is death toll of stupidity.

And that death toll will always be there whether drugs are legal or illegal. Just because heroin is illegal does not stop idiots overdosing. The biggest risks for drug users are not the health risks, it's the legal risks. Costing us a fortune and not protecting society at all when it should be making us money. Look at stuff like this where you get a prescription if necessary. Not only is it cheaper for the person, it's healthier for them, and it's cheaper and healthier for society too.

Anyway. Back on topic please chaps!

How about these optical illusions!

Snakes.

Shadow.

Silhouette.

https://i1.kwejk.pl/site_media/obrazki/2012/05/a9718b84f940fb016d6171616a98da58.jpg

That is an easy one. I admit I was baffled for a moment. Smaller triangle has higher elevation, this is why the combined surface area of the upper example really is smaller. Where you put it does have an effect when the elements are not the same.

It wouldn't be that bad If our law would make up for people in my situation like in Netherlands where your employer has to pay you 2 years of salary.

Not that it will make you feel any better, but that isn't the case in most countries.

What a wonderful life it must be to be Dutch and riding a bicycle... plus some other stereotypical stuff.

Not that it will make you feel any better, but that isn't the case in most countries.

What a wonderful life it must be to be Dutch and riding a bicycle... plus some other stereotypical stuff.

Most normal countries - though I doubt that this is majority in Europe...

https://img2.demotywatoryfb.pl/uploads/201205/1338470299_by_WieszczNarodu.jpg

BBC - British Bullshit Channel ?

Also I am sorry about this too, but this bullshit channel had a very bad programme about racism and stuff in Poland and Ukraine....

Guess they are too used to to their own dump

https://img2.demotywatoryfb.pl/uploads/201205/1338380520_by_Alanyaaa_500.jpg

How on earth are pictures of riots which lasted a few days in any way related to racism in the Ukraine (not heard anything about Poland personally and didn't see the programme so can't comment there)?

Anyway, not a very good response.

Well I only heard about it but this goes like this - "blah blah blah" serious racism - don't go there or you will be beaten to death because you are different. Well this goes both way since there will be Olympics in London and this is simply stated - "blah blah blah" you have your own crap too you know.

Just showing all round idiocy in the world both ways.