The Girl At Work

FullAuto

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah well, you two going out for the first time I wouldn't expect any such statement. Nor having sex for that matter.

Don't worry about this, your main worry is the NEXT step! You need to have more ideas, proposals, you need to look (well, BE) an interesting person that is not content with begin holed up in an apartment.

"Thanks for everything. I had a really nice time."

:)

"We have to do this more often. My treat next time."

"Good night *peck on cheek*. Catch up with you tomorrow..."

;)

::

Eye contact here and there, don't fuss and enjoy the music. Just treat her right, G-Man. :)

We made beautiful music together.

Well, the man playing the piano did, but whatever, who cares about him. We got on well, I made her laugh a lot, and only made one off-colour joke about her dead pet that she didn't like. She definitely wants to see me again.

*buffs nails on shirt*

We made beautiful music together.

Well, the man playing the piano did, but whatever, who cares about him. We got on well, I made her laugh a lot, and only made one off-colour joke about her dead pet that she didn't like. She definitely wants to see me again.

*buffs nails on shirt*

So it went off without a hitch?

...Well then! :)

John, cancel that pie order, quick.

John, cancel that pie order, quick.

PMSL!

FA you bastard, you scared the shit out of me.

Sorry chap, just cathartically typing out my worst fears.

The question is though, was she treating it as a date? It's important to know that.

It definitely was, and this is from her, not me. No ambiguity, which is good, because she was so straightforward and direct about it beforehand (and I'm used to all sorts from women but not that) that it gave me the terrors, thinking it might be a no big deal trip out with a friend.

I suggested a trip to the cinema, but realised the first film I had in mind, The Lovely Bones, is two hours and fifteen minutes of depressing bleakness. So that's out.

Yeah, I think meals and other things like you just did are the way to go.

Events where you can talk (albeit quietly in some cases) without too many distractions are probably the best bet whilst at the "getting to know you(r stalker-ish ways)" stage :)

Oh, and "good on yer!" :)