Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Fortunately, that pain was all in the past. I'm immune now and so are my troops. We've become a tough, hardy race capable of shrugging off all intense induced pain.

Ah, what majesty is thinking ahead? When you know that your opponents foolishly mess with the vestiges of time, its quite easy to move to counter him. For you see, those massive waves of water are also massive waves of time. The past is no longer relevent. Only the future remains, only the Krabish future is there.

When I cracked open those dams, I did it with such force and energy that it also cracked open the barriers of our dimensions. As the wave crashes down, drowning your poor helpless citizens, it also hyper-ages your landscape. Forlorn are your cities, for they are now rotten hunks of time. They have eroded in inevitability, for time decrees that we hath won.

Arise my brothers! Come out from your oceans of time. What will defiantly be, you are now. For this army no longer spans from this time alone, but of all time. Come forth loyal servants, for our survival today has made untold billions tomorrow. Our day is now, and has been forever!

Time Lock!

*The wole time lock's and doesn't mone an inch*

Krabjuice, do you understad what time crime have you done. If the Time Officials gonna hear about this, your gonna fell something much more painfull.

You will spend billions of years in the worsest torture, even my torture is pityfull before that torture, not only your flesh will be tortured, your soul will be tortured. You have one choice, you stand down with your armies.

This is the ONLY choice, no aditional. If you dont stand down, the big bang will result, thus starting the whole universe from scratch.

(Request. If Krabjuice refuses to stand down, a new thread is made, while this thread is locked. If he stands dow, let this thread go on.)

I never have any time these days, yet I've always managed to post here. By inference, I am immune to time stoppages.

*presses a button on his watch, time continues to flow*

Lock the Love Nest? Fat chance. I was just done shipping the last few krabs in my stocks, about to declare bankruptcy, and now I've got this whole new stock to gather and sell. :P

It's nice to know these new krabs don't feel pain, I nearly had a guilty twinge about pulling off their legs so's they'd fit in the cans. :P

And this time there's so many of them, I might be able to put an end to world hunger! :P

bombertammy.gif

The only way you can make krab legions immune to pain is to shut down their ability to feel any sensation whatsoever. This leaves them at a strategic diadvantage when battling the Imperial Guard or a bridge troll who is a bit ticked off about what the krabs did to his scotch.

I might add that the space-time continuum is only held together by string as it is, and it certainaly doesn't need you chaps punching massive holes in it just so you can spend more time in the pub. You realise that it is probably because of all this meddling that the USA is governed by a turnip and rap music is popular? On the upside, a group of trolls found their way into this world through one of the space-time rifts you lot opened up and won the Eurovision Song Contest link

Where's the acclaimed torturer? The Dumb Commander? I'm here to take him away, and he won't be back for a while...

He knows why and he can't talk to you right now but if he's good then he'll be back with you on Monday.

Tammy, I'm sure he'll be thinking of you, he'd want you to know that.

Everybody behave yourselves, and someone take care of the dungeon while DC's away. I have a duty of care to maintain...

I'll come back and see you on Monday Tam, with an even more loyal minion than the one I'm leaving with now. Take care of yourself and go crush a few krabs for me.

But don't all inquisitions sort of get out of control?

Now we have our own state religion, we need an order of warrior monks like the Knights Hospitaller, the Knights Templar, the Teutonic Knights and the Knights of Santiago. I think the Knights of Tamriel has a certain ring to it :eh:

Incidentally, the Knights Templar were forcibly disbanded by an avaricious French king after the last stronghold of the Crusader Kingdoms fell to the muslims. He falsely accused them of heresy, tortured a confession out of them, executed them and stole their money. Anybody who believes the ludicrous conspiracy theory about them in the Da Vinci Code gets to be on the receiving end of the Inquisition :thinking:

How about the Knights of the Old Republic :thinking: Got a certain ring to it don't you think? And only infringes on a couple of dozen copyrights I believe...

Besides I don't really think an inquisition is necessary. That's why I'm here :eh: Walk through the shadow of the valley of death? I AM the shadow!!!