It is just impossible

Yeah, man, that was a pretty kick-butt post! I'm going to probably restart before I try that dang mission again...

Did you guys get the UN mission after interrogating the prisoner at the end of the "Silence the Sneak" mission (with the big valley, ruined houses, and bombed out truck)? 'Cause if you got it on another mission, it means that mission is supposed to be your third or fourth mission no matter what order you take the earlier ones in, and that makes it even harder!

Munky dude i nvr noticed but yes thats how it panned out,all i know is that UN mission

is one SOB

"rescuing that retard", Slaughter? Do you mean the doctor in that early mission?

Because I got it from a left-over prisoner in the mission where I was supposed to kill a guy who was selling Thor's Hammer secrets about something or other...

Do we mean the same thing?

Think I mixed up with that dude you help in the beginning. Anyway, my point is that after one of the missions (can't remember which) I HAD to take the UN mission, even though I would prefer to do others first, to gain some more experience and money.

Me too, bizatch, me too...

Damn UN. Who wants to protect it anyway? I mean, I'm all in support of it and it's mission, but I don't like being FORCED to protect it. I mean, who do they think we are? Security Guards?

Poo-heads...