Help with problem Swiss Factory mission (WARNING: Spoiler!)

Galland

!S

SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

^

I am at the lowest level and I just found the factory boss that I have taken out... one issue here though... I went in there with my sniper, and now she is stuck in there... very anoying indeed, especially since I saved over my save by misstake :evil: :evil: :evil:

So... is there a way to open the gate (made out of bars)? So I can get some other squad members in there to pick up the body (so I dont loose the PK)????

By the way, the coding here is somewhat weird, its REALLY hard to walk around in the machine room.

I had the same problems. There is a button in one corner of the room that I tried activating, shooting, and such. No luck. I also tried to find a remote switch to get the bars up, with no luck. The path finding code here is beyond frustrating... Couldn't find a way around it. I had also left a couple of good weapons in the previous part of the factory, thinking that I could return. One of them was my silenced sniper rifle :P ... Just moved on :)

• 1 year later...

There's not enough topics on this issue, so I thought I'd post about it again (sorry mods)!

Anyway, I completed both levels of this mission and am having trouble trying to exit the second level with all the loot PKs. Well, I parked a bunch of the PKs outside the elevator door on level 2, and am trying to haul them back to level 1 two at a time (going back and forth). I can get them back to level 1 fine, but when I go back to level 2 to get the rest, my main guy spawns inside the wall. Any suggestions?

I have never tried that...hmmm...

You're spawning in an unworkable place?

I spawned inside a wall :confused:

Anyway, I decided to make do and just continue on with the PKs I managed to extricate.

I have a new issue though.

Is the alien prototype gun supposed to fire all 50 rounds in one shot?

Indeed, it does massive damage (imagine a tunnel going through a two story house), but the game slows down to a crawl.

I think it's a memory issue, because Motherboard Monitor reports 0MB free RAM when this happens.

I've also had a bug/error where all 6 of my PCs portraits were overlayed on top of each other. They were kind of melting into each other (ewww...), and the movement paths weren't clearing from the screen.

I finished the game, though, so probably won't be needing anymore assistance.

• 2 months later...
I spawned inside a wall :D

Anyway, I decided to make do and just continue on with the PKs I managed to extricate.

Indeed, it does massive damage (imagine a tunnel going through a two story house), but the game slows down to a crawl.

I think it's a memory issue, because Motherboard Monitor reports 0MB free RAM when this happens.

I've also

I spawned inside a wall :D

You're beyond help, now...

The only similar problem I've had to what you write, ChronoLegion, is having the bodies of really important people disappear on me.

Reload, kill self, repeat.

Argh-inducing at the least, no matter the patched state of the game. That's why I save often (also because I sorta suck, at least in the early levels when I die quickly, but get better in the later levels when my boys and girls are so good that no one can defy them...then I'm pretty good!)

Welcome to the boards, by the way!

You're beyond help, now...

The only similar problem I've had to what you write, ChronoLegion, is having the bodies of really important people disappear on me.

Reload, kill self, repeat.

Argh-inducing at the least, no matter the patched state of the game. That's why I save often (also because I sorta suck, at least in the early levels when I die quickly, but get better in the later levels when my boys and girls are so good that no one can defy them...then I'm pretty good!)

Welcome to the boards, by the way!

Thanks!

Yeah, once you get PKs for most of your squad, the game gets a hell of a lot easier, except for certain levels where speed and stealth are essential.

Unfortunately, it is unlikely that Nival's gonna try to fix those problems. Mostly because the game already receives high ratings from reviewers and players. Or, perhaps, because Nival's not its own company anymore and can't choose what to do, ever since their company president sold out.

On the other hand, screenshots and trailers from HoMM5 look promising, but that's beside the point.

• 3 months later...

This might be a bit off-topic, but I'll take the risk.

Ok, I'm at the Berger's Factory and having really big trouble with the PK's. The mission that I completed before I went for this one involved getting in to the underground warehouse or something... There were hostile british troops and renegades on the surface, and when I went down to the first level I had to match with more renegade badasses and there were two static machine guns in the hallway. I can't remember the mission's name, but there were like 4 unmanned PK's behind an electric barrier.

I disabled the barrier and had a look at the PK's and... lef them there.

I couldn't figure out how to get back up to the surface with them, 'cause I thought there's no way they can climb ladders or anything. And I found no switch to operate the lift that I could have used to take the PK's up.

I thought if I did something wrong there. Was there actually a way to walk out of the place with the PK's instead of leaving them there?

Now I'm having trouble with the Berger's factory because I lack the weaponry to fight the three enemy PK's. The one equipped with lasers came all the way to the frontyard and my tactic was to shoot 'n' hide, because it runs out of ammo very quickly. The other one I sent back downstairs by blowing off the floor below it's feet and the third one lurks somewhere waiting me to walk into it's crosshair...

Someone give me a hint what to do? I do have couple of those huge green ray guns, but I can't get close enought to score a sure hit.

Again, sorry for the off-topic. :lovetammy: I'm in a bit hurry right now.

P.S Imagine three guys firing a PK that's out of ammo with MG42's and full auto for a dozen turns or so.... ;) The whole wall behind it was reduced to dust...

I couldn't figure out how to get back up to the surface with them, 'cause I thought there's no way they can climb ladders or anything. And I found no switch to operate the lift that I could have used to take the PK's up.

I thought if I did something wrong there. Was there actually a way to walk out of the place with the PK's instead of leaving them there?

just clean up both the 2 underground floor of the bunker, go back to your PK, go with them and the whole squad's member to the lift (ACHTUNG, IT SHOULD NOT BE DESTROY !) then you would have to leave the area.

You will see your team be back outside and you could take more weapons if you did not have already done it.

if you do not want to get back at the surface, just clean up same way, go back to your PzK, have to wear them then use the green button LEAVE.

For the berger factory, if you do only snatch attack (silencers and cold steel) without being notice, you can clean up every room and the 2 underground levels without alarming the PzK. These PzK are coming from the second area ! I have seen several time their enter.

So you have to kill everyone inside, exept the last 2 guys standing guard at this second area entrance.

bring your whole team behind the elevator, make an ambush and kill the last remaining 2 guys, here the second area door will open and the 5 PzK will exit. Kill the 2 first in front, the other would be enable to move due to lack of room, and avery time they will shot, they will hit the other PzK.

GOOD GAME :lovetammy: