XCom 6 is recruiting

The Veteran

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must appologize i will be unable to help with the programing in colonisation.

I cant get to grips with C

Ill Keep Trying But i keep using C++

and i now have to go out and find a Database Progect to start for A2 Computing Next Year So Ill Be Very Busy... However I Will Still Be Active And Attempt to Help As Much As I Can.

I Will also Try To Persuade Some Of My Friends Who Know or are learning C to help.

• 2 weeks later...
We're still looking people, we need your help! We've been making a lot of progress lately on storyboarding and concept art work but I need some real artists to give me some top quality final images and I need some programmers for the Geoscape code too. We still need music too so anyone with that on their CV should come and see me right away! 2D artists are at the top of the pile right now. I have a good few already in the project but these are mostly concept artists and they've started sending me a lot of good stuff now that really needs finalising for use in the game. My number one concern is that someone should improve on the Geoscape texture we have. Everything is in place but it needs drastic improvement and much more detailing. Anyone interested in this should either post here, in the geoscape thread or contact me directly via PM. This is a big job but it's a huge step forward once it's done!

We have a lot more images to finalise too but we need some help with texturing and final 2D imaging. I'm very keen to finalise the Geoscape program too as everyone who was ever meant to do this has never progressed beyond saying they would!

As you may already heard, we will be moving our source base from GDN to codeplex (www.codeplex.com) very soon. I have been fighting with source control on GDN for last few months, and I am giving up (sorry, but i really like to use source control from VS and not from some unstable C# applet)... :drink:

Still no joy unfortunately... Seems the upload section here is playing up somewhat lately so I haven't been able to get it on here. I'm still trying!

Just recently spoken again to Slaughter here regarding a news post and he's been understandably busy but hopefully we should see some progress in the next week or so.