Bug Report

61cygni

Someone already suggested this and I think it's a good idea. A topic where you can report the bugs you have encountered in the game. Helpful for other players and maybe even for the developers (for making patches).

As there is already one patch released, I suggest you only report bugs encountered playing v1.1.

Just one from me to start with:

During a capture-alien-from-downed-UFO-mission one of my team-members was shot and fell down seriously wounded. An alien fired a couple more shots at her but seemed to miss, because I managed to heal her and get her to safety. After I killed the alien I let her walk back to the place she fell because it looked like she dropped all of her stuff. But when I looked on the ground her own corpse was there, too (??). So she was both dead on the ground and alive standin' up. She was unable to pick up any of the other stuff she dropped. She was also not able to pick up her corpse. (Although I must admit it would be rather weird if you could pick up your own corpse :) )

Then I remembered that when I killed the alien that "killed" her, he managed to get a couple of shot of at my other team-members. Although at point-blank range he didn't injure any of them. A cross-eyed alien, maybe, but I think my other team-members just weren't affected by his laserfire...

Anyway that's what happened...I guess I'll load up my savegame, try the mission again and see what'll happen now...

So, who's up next for a tasty bug? :laugh:

Hello,

i have encountered the following bug: Wenn i wanted to put a unconcious soldier into the backpack (i know its a funny idea) the games produce a error message...something of cannot read from bla bla....

at leas there should come a error message inside the game to catch this error. and to run on the game. i have read here that you have to take the man into the arms...but...i think its still a bug when a game crashes because of a funny idea.

Peace to the world...as the pope said: "The new 21. Century has already rushed with a lot blood"...i wish we could live in a more tolerant and peaceful world.

SAY NO TO WAR! SAY YES TO UNDERSTANDING!

Basti81