A nice Frozen Synapse game

Space Voyager

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I read about your comp. Would welcome company when available!

That means you too, Thor! I checked and you DID play some MP, with awe inspiring average.

I don't want to encourage 7h30n too much, he left me with a mental scar... Kidding, show up, start a game!

EDIT: There is also co-op option...

• 1 month later...

Which red spot? He had both covered and his vats on focus - as I have learned with SG. IF I didn't lose that SG (it was a foolish underestimation) and went for finding that sweet spot earlier, I might have a chance with a rush as he couldn't have an MG for each of my vats. Also I could perhaps try to find another one but time was running out...

EDIT: Just in case; you need to have the unit in a red zone for three seconds to win, not just at the end of the match.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, BTW, that defeat was filmed as a win, although the result written is accurate. It seems as though the game uploads not only what happened in the game but also what would have happened in the next... tenth of a sec or two. So my SG did NOT actually get his MG in time. The first salvo was fired but his vat was not killed before the end of turn so I was defeated. Nerve wrecking stuff, I tell you.

I love this game, anything can happen... You should join in, you know! Co-op?

Looking to pass on the addiction? ;)

I appreciate the dare/invite, SV, but I'm aiming not to get hooked on anything at present. :P

::

The first salvo was fired but his vat was not killed before the end of turn so I was defeated. Nerve wrecking stuff, I tell you.

Cliff-hangers: meet Valium! :D

• 2 weeks later...

That last one was supposed to be the shortest victory - MY victory. And it would have been, have I not forgotten to take into account that this closer window is seen through the door! I did all the necessary simulations for the one further away, but this one... Yes, definitely one of my biggest failures. Sadly not the biggest one, he he he.

At least I managed to win the game where two of my vats were placed into your hands. I was certain I would lose that one.

I'll have to get to you through statistics (or not at all...), so we'll start additional games!

EDIT: Watched the vid. SHIT, the BLUNDER! I forgot to set the sniper to disregard all targets, otherwise I'd actually win despite the first, even bigger blunder! You haven't even sent MGs around the corned properly!

Oh man, that is one deserved defeat.