UFO Terrain Mod

Hobbes

The issue is that if you open the 2nd level then the map may feel even bigger - which is another reason why I haven't really decided if I want to use Area51's tiles. My original idea was to make the base above ground but only with 2 levels, and making corridors in the 'no structure' areas with fences and alike structures.

That makes sense. I also thought about the above ground idea and that could work. Making sure all the buildings joined together would be the tricky part, but it could be a lot of fun. Possibly have the 'no structure' terrain just be open grass, and all the buildings like modules that connect. However as it stands I personally prefer the claustrophobic interiors as they are a nice change from the wide open maps used in most of the game.

I played it the other day and I didn't had any problems. I haven't tested this much yet but I'll have a look soon.

It feels like a route issue, as the only time it happens is during an enemy turn. I've currently reverted to the original maps to rule out any possibility that its my install causing the problems. I'll let you know if anything comes up.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great map. I love it!!

Last week I helped my cousin install EU on his laptop... hehehehehehehehehehe... I know he's playing in Ironman mode, so if I can, I'm gonna sneak this mapset into his laptop tomorrow. I wish I can see his face when he plays it... Maybe he'll tweet about it lmao! I'll wait until next week to ask him how his game is going. I hope he realizes it's not part of the game, because that's what I'm aiming for.

So Hobbes, what are your next projects for EU? Request: I'm tired of playing farm. I'd love to see major changes with the farm map. Pretty please!

Btw, you're my new best friend. Deal with it smile.png