You know this is going to be an uphill struggle

MhBlis

You forgot Hide and Seek some of those guys just don't know when the game isn't fun anymore.

Ahh it's a mark of a great game that it can include so many of the great games from child hood. I'd llike to see WoW do that.

Also why is it my booys will jump off three story high containers but when I want them to jump across the gap between them they outright refuse everytime. I'm not complaining mind you the scuicide dive has saved many a man from certain grusome death.

You forgot Hide and Seek some of those guys just don't know when the game isn't fun anymore.

Ahh it's a mark of a great game that it can include so many of the great games from child hood. I'd llike to see WoW do that.

Also why is it my booys will jump off three story high containers but when I want them to jump across the gap between them they outright refuse everytime. I'm not complaining mind you the scuicide dive has saved many a man from certain grusome death.

It all makes sense if you think about it.

Let's look at the facts:

1) Insanely brave. A rookie will charge a Chryssalid with a stun rod without breaking formation.

2) Can take multi story falls without serious injury.

3) Can ignore pain that would disable most people.

4) Cannot shoot the broad side of a barn when recruited

5) Your most reliable funder is Russia.

Now, what does this all add up to?

Simple.

Every recruit you get is half out of his or her mind on cheap vodka.