The Quick and the Dead and the Stupid.

FullAuto

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen alot of weird stuff on these forums over the years (granted, I haven't checked this place in years, but hey :P), but this (and the M-team) takes the cake. Nicely written FA!

Oh, and I vote for Japan. It's a pretty country. Will look prettier with a few hundred dead aliens in it.

Hey guys, been reading these posts the last few days (yay lurker! laugh.gif) and decided to make an account on strategy core, been playing Xcom for 2 years now and love it, kinda wish we had more games like this. anyway, just wanted to congratulate you guys on an awesome thread!

P.S you can use my name in the game too

I foresee a terrible, horrible (possibly flaming) death for NKF in the next terror site...

"Go check out that store soldier!"

"But, we just confirmed there are 11 chryssalids in there!"

"Don't believe the rumor, I just want you to take a look. We'll be all the way over there." *points off into the distance*

:P

Oh, and I vote for Japan. It's a pretty country. Will look prettier with a few hundred dead aliens in it.

Cratering up the countryside with fallen ufos should be good for the tourist industry. I'm pretty sure the government will thank you.

Throw in the giant monsters and the giant robots or giant humans in rubber suits rumbling with said giant monsters, Tokyo's probably the most destroyed city in fiction.

Only problem with a base in Japan is that it's all ocean on one side.

- NKF