Terror sites the 1st of every month?

Jman4117

I'd say it's a coincidence. I've had terror site/shipping lane missions at other times -- and sometimes not at all.

I always got the impression that in UFO, the aliens always attacked Novosibirsk first in every new campaign and then make repeat visits every so often. Happened quite a lot, but it's just a coincidence. They do attack different cities at the start of each campaign, but I just couldn't but help feel sorry for the citizens of Novosibirsk... what did the people there do to deserve all this attention from the alien invaders? :)

- NKF

For me in TFTD the dates always vary, but usually it's in the later portion of the month. Had one on the 10th, then on the 17, then on the 27, then the 30th......that was.....hard. As for repeat visits Vladivostok seems to be the only port city they raid.

• 2 weeks later...

In TFTD it is commen to have the terror sites on the first week of the month. and yes the first day is common to. some times you will have two in the same month, one on the first and one on the 31'st.

and if you save at the begingng of the mothe they alwase seem to happen any way.. this is becaus the game usualy sends out the terror ship on the last day of the month. It just does not attack untill the first.

This is really frusterating when they change to ship terror missions..

-Blade FireLight

He he. In UFO and TFTD I only get two or three terror missions. I always research advanced craft weapon technology and the advanced radar thingy ASAP so I could single out terror ufos/subs and blast them. On my latest UFO game, I have stopped at least 3 possible terror tradgedies from happening. The sponsors love not having terror attacks and the shootdowns of ufos/subs. :alien2:

• 3 weeks later...

Humm, According to the USG, the buggies use to built one base per month or something next to that.

And once the terror sites are mostly a reflection of an existing aliena base nearby, this can be a sign of an alien base. Go and sneak around. It can be worth it!!

• 1 month later...
The Leviathan?

By the time you get it you should already have found Tle'th.

BTW,do you know what a "Leviathan" is?

(I know)

Actualy.. that is not alwase true...

In TFTD 1.0 Dos: yes you cant get the Leviathan with out T'Leth

in TFTD 2.0, BETA and CE: It is posible to have the Leviathan and not T'Leth

If you dont research a Lobsterman Navgator. But do the required Lobsterman Commander, then you can.

le