how do I carry my crippled guy off the field?

angrysquirrel

Hey folks,

I just did a mission where my guy assasinated a bunch of beastmen. Only problem is that one of my ET (a little skinny alien that looks like he weighs about 50 pounds) is unconsious. Everyone else is good. All bad guys are dead. I moved everyone off the field to the ship and then selected abort. The message says my ET will be left behind. Then I tried moving one of my guys on top of ET but I can't pick him up. Is there a way to save him? I don't have anything that I know of to revive him.

1. You can try to kill every enemies (Kill them all until they're really dead not unconcious). the game will automatically finished. just try to do it when your unconcious member still unconcious. (this is what i do when i forgot to bring a medikit)

2. you could try to wait for a few moment (fast forward) just like "Knan" said

3. you could heal him using any medikit IF only you have a medikit.

• 6 months later...

I wish they allowed us to drag our guys away, it would have helped in some of those desperate missions.

In one of those kill beastman missions I was simply outgunned, but I managed to kill the target but most of my guys were unconcious. I could not devise a strategy to win without some of the guys going unconcious. So I brought the fight to the front of the UFO. When our guys dropped, they were still at the right location so it finished the mission.