New Aftershock site!

Preda

I have come accross this site by pure accident! It appears to contain info on items and races that is not present in the Glossary (eg. on Wargot Medkit and Wargot armour). Since the site is in Russian, I am also providing a link to a quickly-found translator that provides adequate lingual conversions. Have fun!

The site homepage

The translator

Edit: On the homepage, the fourth button on the right is for Items (I think)

Edit 2: The site appears to have a link on www.ufo-aftershock.com as well. And, oh yes: here's the translated entry on Reticulans:

Descendants of race of aggressors. They have lost almost all mental abilities and now a little than differ from animals, at them thin and weak finitenesses and is disproportionate a greater head. A leather brownish-grey, hairless; internal bodies remind internal bodies of the person. They are vulnerable for the majority of kinds of attacks. Without the weapon they are practically harmless, however they practically are always armed accomplished ретикуланским by the power weapon and consequently, are dangerous. Their weapon - a valuable trophy.

Not perfect, but good. Does anybody know if the russian version of the game had more entries than the European version?

• 2 years later...