Hey i,m back ...3 years l8ter

RiskyX

Just thought i,d say hi to everyone ...i,ve rejoined after 3 years LOL

"i know thats sacrilige" . Stratagycore huh? used to be www.ufoaftermath.co.uk but the new desighn is really good {nice work slaughter} cool well be talikng with ya soon ok g's & g's

p.s. old name was riskbreakerx if anyone can remember

<-------Newbie ack!

While we're at it, am I the only who sees a somewhat different interface now? The "quote" button has a white box around it, and the images on the main forum page (the ones next to the names of the series) are now missing. Or is this due to that trojan? I also got that email, and deleted it immediately, of course.

Just thought i,d say hi to everyone ...i,ve rejoined after 3 years LOL

"i know thats sacrilige" . Stratagycore huh? used to be www.ufoaftermath.co.uk but the new desighn is really good {nice work slaughter} cool well be talikng with ya soon ok g's & g's

I don know who are you, but welcome back.

Gimli - this was due to an upgrade to the forums when I applied the patch after the trojan struck. It's just broken the forum skin a little more.

The reason it's not been fixed is because I'm totally changing the layout again anyway - I'm almost finished with the new site look and then I'll do the forums and file download system. Hopefully it shouldn't take more than a week or two.

Hi RiskyX; welcome back!

I'm hopping on your thread to announce my own return after one year. Work took over my life for a couple months, then I had a job change, then started negotiations for additional work, then had simultaneous full-time jobs.

In two weeks, I will drop one of my two jobs and go back to a "normal" work-week. Actually, I'll take a long-overdue vacation first.

But I plan, if all goes well, to be back in the X-COM forums.

--Zeno

Welcome back RiskyX! Did you try to login to your old account? It is most likely still active.

Welcome to you too Zeno! X-COM needs all the support it can get.

Hi slaughter , :P nope but will ave a look to see if its there

Thanks Slaughter!

I have a modded X-COM: UFO game I've been itching to get back into, but probably won't have time until July. I also picked up Aftermath for the first time; hope to try it out.

I love all the tactics discussion that has gone on for UFO! I'm happy new things are still being discovered, and that the "new" series hasn't wiped out the old. I'm also thrilled that there are new players!

It's good to be back, and I'm looking forward to being able to contribute again in the near future...

--Zeno