A humble Mod request

Practiti0ner

Since i am unable to do what i want with the editor as the changes i made just do not work in the game. So i was wondering if someone could make this mod for me if they dont mind :D

What i want done is OR should be fairly simple :lovetammy: i want 5 of the squad mates skins changed or models, i would like reggie, fritz, and Ollie's model to be changed to the German Field Agent, and there helmet to be of the german elite, there both very easy to find. Then i would like Axel's, and Gari's model to be changed the normal german elite model with the german elite helmet. If somone could do this for me i would love you forever (a platonic love :D) I really dont think it should take more than 15 minutes or less to do this, so thanks :)

You know that you should build (that little build button in the editor's main menu) your mod AND then move sentinels.db file and s3description.txt file (game.db and description.txt if S^2's mod) to a separate folder? Then you may get it work via custom game selection screen or via AddMod program.

You know that you should build (that little build button in the editor's main menu) your mod AND then move sentinels.db file and s3description.txt file (game.db and description.txt if S^2's mod) to a separate folder? Then you may get it work via custom game selection screen or via AddMod program.

I have done everything possible man, i did "build" the mod soo to my knowledge i have done everything possible to get it to work, and it does show up in custom games but they squad members just dont show up with the new skins. And i dont have sentinels, just S2.

• 2 months later...