Patch out :)

MirabelleBenou

Looking at this link on the official forum, some issues remain unfixed and one or two NEW bugs have been introduced. Some of the soldier skills statistics get swapped around if you apply the patch to a saved game.

I'm holding off on applying the patch until they patch it because I don't want my top ninja accidentally cutting his own head off :phew:

Hi to All!

As you all see, I am new on the forum. Like all of you I have waited long for this patch. I've found more bugs, that are propably seen only in the Polish language version of the game (to be clear, I am Polish, anyone else from Poland here?). One of the bugs that piss me the most: The base names dissapear! There are only blank spaces where the city names should be! The second rather minor bug is with the names of the trainings. Of course i think that these are also ooly in the Polish version of the game. The Technician is now called the same as the medic, and the medic is now called a Doktor. The gunner became a runner, and the soldier is now a gunner. :cool:

It said in the readme, that this patch is for all language versions, but it isn't localized correctly! I'll tell if i find more bugs, couse i culdn't stand these and i don't play the game becouse of my anger!

BTW. Does anybody know if a Polish version of the patch going to be released? And sorry for any language mistakes i've made. You know, I'm not that good in english. :)

Sorry to hear that Obrońca Słoni. These problems are not present in the English version of the game. I've attached the English localization file, if you'd like to use it instead.

LocalizationPack.zip (for version 1.1 of the game)

Make sure you backup your own localization file before you add this one!

Yes, I believe you can. I'll not guarantee it however, as I haven't tried myself.

It is also possible to use the modding tool to customize the Polish localization file yourself, and thus fix the bugs. That's a little work however. I suggest you send an e-mail to Cenega.pl and tell them about the problem.