XCom: The Movie!

The Veteran

Thank you Poc ol' buddy. My avatar is the mascot of the site www.i-mockery.com, a somewhat funny site if not a bit R rated.

Now all that remains to be asked... What music does your band play? Who exactly is John Nebthos? And why does your site have to be so secretive? :dontgetit:

Ah well, I suppose the last two can't be answered just yet. I'll look around the site some more, if I like your music you can bet I'll buy it. :)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you've by passed the front door.... =]

We'll...

XTC consider that URL above to be your personal key, cause usally people have tosuffer for hours to find the forum.... =]

Strongbob -

We dont know yet, were still working stuff out musically, we'll just have to see what comes out... I guess look for a Acoustic/Jazz/Rock/Improv type deal... =/ I dunno as of yet...

I've known about Homestar for almost a year now! Trog Dor the Burninator is my idle!

"Trog Dooooooor!

Trog Dooooooor!

Trog Dor was a man...

... I mean... He was a Dragon Man!

... Um... Well maybe he was just-a-Dragon...

But he was still Trog Dooooooor!

Trog Dooooooor!

Burninating the country side,

Burninating the peasants!

Burninating all the people...

And the thatched roof COTTAGES!

THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!

And the Trog Dor comes in the NIIIIIGHT"

(FYI, I'm really bored right now...)

wow...it's about time they make the movie....i've been wanting somebody to do that ever since i beat UFO Defence......finally a good good movie worth seeing

(i hope)......the bobafett site was'nt much to see though....the x-com rifle does look cool though....i wonder what the heavy plasma rifles will look like...

:)AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

did you like that jelly doughnut Private Pile? was it good Private Pile?

WELL GREAT FOR YOU!!! NOW GIVE ME SOME PUSHUPS PRIVATE PILE!!!!!!!

You will see a movie in your lifetime gentlemen (and gentlewomen).  Mark my words.  And no privately funded home video nonsense either (no offense poc), I'm talking Hollywood baby.

You have a link or something to back this up? Hopefully? :)

Dammit... I keep getting to level 14 but then I lose all three lives on it 

Try to be patient there Vetty. :) The game's a cakewalk as long as you don't let the knights corner you.

Alright, I just now had a go at the Trog Dor game again. Here's some shots, I didn't get as high as 28, but at least I've established my ownage of Veteran!

Who's the Bob?

Right after that it went to the standard "Game Over" screen, but then Strong Bad went and said: "This is the coolest video game secret ever! It's like this guy's name, and it's all flashing and stuff." I then noticed some guys name flashing beneath Trog Dor's head...

Anyone got any ideas as to who the hell this is!?

You will see a movie in your lifetime gentlemen (and gentlewomen).  Mark my words.  And no privately funded home video nonsense either (no offense poc), I'm talking Hollywood baby.

You have a link or something to back this up? Hopefully? :)

Hey dude I'm not spielberg... yet.

https://www.faceparty.com/public/569/images/pantlessavenger_3555923.jpg

You were saying strong bob? Not quite level 28 but almost. I had three lives on that level and I lost them all! The map is like

. . . . . . . . .

. . /\ /\ /\ . .

. . /\ . . /\ . .

And Trogdor is stuck in between all the houses... It's damn hard! Look at the flashing name though. It appears after aboput level 25 I think...

Just realised how hard it is to actually see that pic... Just copy and paste it into mspaint. You can just about see mans=0 and level=27