Other gaming news

To be released and become available on Steam on the 1st of September of 2020.

Not meaning to ruin anyone's fun, but this kind of setting is least interesting to me. An alternate version of history, things you KNOW did not happen. I love sci-fi, I dig fantasy, I also don't mind history (though I got somewhat fed up with WW2) but alternate versions of history... Not for me.

@SV: personally, I'm cool with that here; the reason being I look at Iron Harvest plainly as an RTS with some steampunk flavoring and don't think much at all of the supposed real backdrop/setting.

The developers do need to nail that moment to moment gameplay, though, or it won't matter what seasoning they sprinkle on top.

::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwv-0ZpfaOI

Marvel's Avengers will be released May 15th 2020.

It's PvE. It's PvP. It's a PvEvP Competitive Quest Shooter. It's The Cycle!

You play as a prospector and your playground is Fortuna III, a living and unstable planet swarming with hostile alien wildlife. Compete or deal a fragile pact with other Prospectors to claim as many resources as possible.

Now available via Early Access program over at the Epic Games store.

The world has been thrown into chaos by an ancient evil from another dimension. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you must set out alone or alongside up to two other survivors to face down hordes of deadly enemies to try to carve a foothold, rebuild, and retake what was lost.

Remnant: From the Ashes is now out and available on Steam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb-eoBK16k8

Choose your medieval kingdom and lead it to glory or ruins – the fate of your subjects lies in your hands. Manage your economy, guide your people’s religion, be the master diplomat and a fearless general: become the ruler your people love, and establish a legacy that will live across the generations.

Choose your kingdom and be the king as you wrestle over control of Europe in this fresh take on medieval real-time grand strategy. Knights of Honor II: Sovereign includes all the depth players desire while being the gate-way game to the grand strategy genre, presenting the world as a living, breathing miniature, alive and ripe for the taking. Choose your royal court carefully and determine the destiny of your people, be it riches, conquest, intrigue, trade, or defeat! Raise armies to defend your lands or take war to the enemy - even jump into battle directly in action-packed RTS combat. The path is open: become the true Sovereign of your people.

To be released and become available on Steam sometime next year.

Filled with all manner of beasties and traps, Colosseum of the Unseen is among Killsquad’s deadliest gauntlets yet, where the toughest mercenaries battle it out for a chance to become the Champion of the Unseen. Luring with exclusive rewards, battle arena will provide players a completely new way to experience the Killsquad Universe. The Unseen update will drop at the end of August, adding the Colosseum of the Unseen, new Fed Forces to fight, and an unlockable in-game vendor.

The latest dev diary also arrived today from Gamescom.

As the newly appointed village guardian, explore ways to help those around you. Garden Story is a Social Simulator/Adventure RPG that emphasizes helping the community. Traverse a broken island, protect its inhabitants, and solve mysteries while making friends with a fruity cast of characters.

To be released and become available on Steam by Spring 2020.