Other gaming news

The post-apocalyptic dark comedy is back - remastered and even more radioactive than before! Scavenge supplies, rescue your family, and stay alive in your fallout shelter. Make difficult decisions, hunt mutant roaches... and maybe survive. Or not.

::

60 Seconds! Reatomized will be released and become available on Steam on the 25th of July.

In classical god game fashion, Tidal Tribe gives you the power to shape the terrain. Raise and lower the land to protect your village from floods and waves, all while using that very same water to build lakes and rivers, turning the desert land into a lush forest of trees and bushes.

Now out and available on Steam 10% off until July 25th.

Prepare your decks and go on a pilgrimage through the wasteland! Nowhere Prophet is a unique single-player card game. Travel across randomly generated maps and lead your followers in deep tactical combat. Discover new cards and build your deck as you explore this strange, broken world.

Now out and available on GoG and Steam 10% off until July 26th.

Turn-based space 4X strategy game Interstellar Space: Genesis now has an official release date of July 25th on Steam.

I still compare all space strategies to SotS and man, I don't see anything better. 3D map, 3D battles, each race their own drive... I never should have played SotS, it would be easier to play other games, he he he!

@SV: I cannot concur. If you hadn't played SotS we wouldn't have had the privilege of enjoying your grand AARs. When does Kerberos announce SotS III by the way? :P

66912779_2496322000387816_6995364658362187776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQkKemG6SlJp06gJeVP4nGoCn65UrIOZJCu3pu4xTBy_PyAjG1CS_l7qXXWNSxENki3Me1YhkR3yp2c81tzfj4fU&_nc_ht=scontent.flis5-1.fna&oh=cadbaba49d574567fca55492067f0833&oe=5DA4FF59

Meanwhile:

A fantasy colony simulator focusing on creative building, colonist psychology and base defense. Handle resources, farming, production, tools, weapons, armor, trading, defense, and research, as well as the wishes, expectations, thoughts, and possessions of every colonist.

Founders' Fortune is now available via Steam Early Access.

When does Kerberos announce SotS III by the way? tongue.png

I wish... It seems unlikely they'll gather the resources any time soon, especially since they seem to be determined to do everything without a publisher. They'd have to be BIG to sponsor SotS III and have it match the overall quality of other games. Gameplay sadly isn't everything.

Bad Business is an extremely challenging top-down tactical shooter game where Mr. Bunny Rabbit, a hitman for the Mob, has been tasked to neutralize the rival Gang. A hard task for any organization, an impossible task for a hitman.

To be released and become available on Steam on the 24th of July.

Expands the base campaign with many new waterway maps that connect various harbors of the Underrail as well as adds huge new region called the Black Sea, a massive underground body of water. Take a break from the usual metro-crawling to take a boat to this infamous place. There, among the old and mysterious ruins of an age long past, you'll face the vicious fauna, hostile natives, cunning pirates, and something far more sinister than all of those.

Underrail's Expedition DLC will be released and become available later today on GoG and Steam.