Other gaming news

Noita is a magical action roguelite set in a world where every pixel is physically simulated. Fight, explore, melt, burn, freeze and evaporate your way through the procedurally generated world using spells you've created yourself.

::

To be released and become available on Steam at a yet unspecified date.

Daaaaamn, that is a selection of potentially great games coming... Fallout, Stalker, Metro, even Battlefield2 seems to be going in the right direction, My friend Pedro looks very interesting... And all that just when I'm trying to decide not to play anything until I finish a photobook. For the last 5 years. Tough.

Place yourself at the heart of the Jurassic franchise and build your own Jurassic World. Bioengineer dinosaurs that think, feel and react intelligently to the world around them and face threats posed by espionage, breakouts and devastating tropical storms in an uncertain world where life always finds a way.

Jurassic World Evolution is now out and available on Steam.

Overcooked 2 is a chaotic co-op cooking game for 1-4 players in which you must serve a variety of recipes including sushi, pasta, cakes, burgers and burritos to hungry customers in a series of unconventional kitchens. Whether it be a hot air balloon, a magical Wizard’s school or even another planet, you’ll have to be bready for anything. Work solo or with up to three friends to prep orders while overcoming obstacles such as fire, collapsing floors, overbearing waiters and of course, the classic kitchen problem of floating work surfaces.

For the first time you can cook up a storm with up to four players in both local and online multiplayer.

To be released and become available on Steam on the 7th of August.

header.jpg?t=1528822952

In SUPER BOMBERMAN R, up to two players can work cooperatively in ‘Story’ mode to clear stages in order to save the galaxy. Guide a wide variety of Bomberman characters around maze-like areas using timed bombs to open walkways and take out opponents. Multiply the fun and play with up to eight players* in ‘Battle’ mode, or jump into the competitive Grand Prix mode. Grand Prix is a team-versus-team mode that pits two teams of up to 3 players each who battle it out in different arena stages using characters with special abilities.

Now out and available on Steam.

@SV: well, we could all certainly go bananas trying to keep up with everything. There's still time to pick favourites and to get your priorities straight though. wink.png

I know, I know - you meant to remind me of other incoming and at least seemingly amazing games like Starfield, Cyberpunk, X4 etc. etc.. I KNOW, I just can't even follow all the news (though you help a humongous deal), but the decision might be too much for me. :D

@SV: such an embarrassment of richess, isn't it? It comes to mind you can blissfully remain undecided, as these shiny new games will take a good while to get 75% off... :D

TUNIC is an action adventure about a tiny fox in a big world. Explore the wilderness, discover spooky ruins, and fight terrible creatures from long ago.

To be released and become available on Steam in 2019.