Other gaming news

A while back I picked up a whole bunch of "X"-simulator type games from Bundlestars:

• Agricultural Simulator 2013 Steam Edition
  • Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming
  • Airport Simulator
  • Mining & Tunneling Simulator
  • Skyscraper Simulator
  • Tow Truck Simulator 2015
  • Warehouse and Logistics Simulator
  • Woodcutter Simulator 2013

Haven't played any of them yet due to a shortage of HDD space but I might try Warehouse and Logistics Simulator and Airport Simulator eventually. The PC Building Simulator looks pretty cool though, too bad it's pricey. ;)

- Zombie

HE HE HE!!! Sorry if I find games like this a bit funny... It could be useful when you're buying a new comp though.

What we need are games in which you play games. Oh, we have those!!!

@SV: I Am Bread, Goat Simulator, Surgeon Simulator, Mountain. You can laugh all day long, but one could at least stand to learn something actually useful from PC Building Simulator. wink.png

::

sVQeBazsKhvZB4oFrD54qU-650-80.png

PC Gamer's Wes Fenlon interviews Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden devs, David Skarin, Lee Varley and Ulf Andersson about their upcoming game.

Golem Gates blends elements of real-time strategy (RTS) and card battle. Collect cards (called Glyphs) containing your forces and powers. Strategically weave them into a deck to prepare for battle, then unleash them in streamlined, fast-paced battles.

Now out and available on Steam 20% off until April 4th.

Vandals is an infiltration game that will transport you to the most emblematic cities of street art. In this turn-based game, the aim is to sneak around police surveillance and spray walls that grow harder and harder to access.

To be released and become available on Steam on the 12th of April. Also for mobile devices.