Other gaming news

VG 24/7's Alex Donaldson went hands-on with Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (video included).

I just hope you don't run into say Captain America at some point. Or Hulk. Or IronMan. Or Thor (the other one, not you :D ).

GotG were both very enjoyable movies that didn't pretend to have much depth so I was very pissed off when I saw that Marvel had to grind even this separate, fun universe into the same pile of M-crap.

The Veteran Alpha Test is ready to deploy. Players who joined the vanguard during the Early Access period can enjoy the new and improved World War 3 from September 30 until October 4 at 05:00 PT/12:00 GMT. Experience tactical battles and gritty deathmatches across two war-torn maps based on the real-world cities Moscow, Berlin, Warsaw and Polyarny, plus improved gunplay, revamped animations, and more in this exclusive test.

::

Learn more here.

Disciples: Liberation - companions trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqn3fYxzNGU

[

]

Introduces players to a handful of the unique and morally dubious individuals whom they will be able to get to know, recruit, and even romance, if they so wish, as they fight and loot their way across the war-torn world of Nevendaar.

Brings a diverse assortment of growling, swimming, and cantering additions, complete with five new enrichment items to help them feel at home.

Also comes with one new timed scenario to challenge your zoo-managing skills at the foothills of the famous Blue Ridge Mountains.

Planet Zoo's "North America Animal Pack" DLC will be released and become available on Steam on the 4th of October.