I can't finish

kgb100

You know, I'm not even sure what the highest possible difficulty is, and I don't have the time right now to find out. Try maxing all the settings and seeing what number you get. (for kgb100: Put all difficulty meters to highest, and see what number result.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi It's me again and new problem :-)

I'm in this mission where you have to disarm the bombs. I have only 3 turns of time to explosion. To the main chamber are two entrance but one of them is trapped by mines. I think that it is immposible to finish this mission entering through the one entrance - lack of time. Only solution is enter through 2 door in the same time but..... I can;t disarm this mine.

It is my second attempt. In the first time I forgot any equipment for the saper (engineer), but know I have all stuff - screwdriver, special sond for mines. But my man can;t disarm them. I don't even have any icon for this act.

Please help

Are you SURE you're using the correct tool to disarm the mines? Use the mine probe, not the lockpicks! I've done this in the past, and it drove me NUTS until I figured out that if I read the description of the tool, it might help me to use it...

Does that help?

Hi It's me again and new problem :-)

I'm in this mission where you have to disarm the bombs. I have only 3 turns of time to explosion. To the main chamber are two entrance but one of them is trapped by mines. I think that it is immposible to finish this mission entering through the one entrance - lack of time. Only solution is enter through 2 door in the same time but..... I can;t disarm this mine.

It is my second attempt. In the first time I forgot any equipment for the saper (engineer), but know I have all stuff - screwdriver, special sond for mines. But my man can;t disarm them. I don't even have any icon for this act.

Please help

Dude i have advises for you,you do need attack from both entrances and to do that you have to make one of

your team set of the mines that guard one of the entrances.The enginner cannot disarm the first mine as he cant get close enough.Also if your engineer spots the mines you wont be able to walk on them so you will fail.

Trick is to get ne1 but your enginner to walk on and hence set off the first mine and then use your engineer

with a mine probe to disarm the 2 remaining mines.For this mission u need a cheap engineer but a uber scout

as enemys in bomb room hard to spot.Be sure to get the dart pistol and rifle from the crate.

If you do it right you can disable/kill 3 of the four bad guys in the bomb room and only have 1 bomb to disable in the 3 turns.To do this have your engineer use the mine probe.

Hope this makes sence and helps I am German so sometimes have word blindness.Any probs dude post away

and i will try and help.Btw this mission took me 3 nights to work out and complete.

Hi,

I,m Poles (so we are the nighburs) and I don't understand your discription about the first mine. Could you explain this again more clearly. I think I don't need no advice about main room with the bombs. I have only problem with theese mines in the narrow corridor. My man can't go further. They just stop before the first mine and don't walk... I think I took the right stuff (I have polish version but I think It is what you call "mine probe" because the discription says it is for disarming mines. There is no other stuff for that).

Sorry that my English is not so good as yours but I try.....

S3 rulez :-).

Hi,

I,m Poles (so we are the nighburs) and I don't understand your discription about the first mine. Could you explain this again more clearly. I think I don't need no advice about main room with the bombs. I have only problem with theese mines in the narrow corridor. My man can't go further. They just stop before the first mine and don't walk... I think I took the right stuff (I have polish version but I think It is what you call "mine probe" because the discription says it is for disarming mines. There is no other stuff for that).

Sorry that my English is not so good as yours but I try.....

S3 rulez :-).

Hi

There are three mines in the narrow corridor but the first mine cannot be disarmed.One of your team

must walk on it.

If your engineer spots the mines,you will not be able to enter corridor.

After your man has exploded the first mine,your engineer can disarm the other two.

hope this helps,if not just ask and I try help you.

Hi and thanks a lot,

I did it. Your advice was very good. But I think it is stupid solution in the game that saper can't see the mines first... How could you explain that in real life??

Thanks again

I agree the mission is very bad and many people quit game as it is

so hard.I was very angry even after I completed it but the missions

after are very good.

Enjoy the game and Good luck

Polska Energie!!!!!

• 1 month later...