v1.2 patch

druid

A Silent Storm mod with Zombies would be freakin' great, is all I was saying! How awesome would it be to fight off waves of the undead? There would be brain-dead zombie footsoldiers with no intelligence, then zombie leutenants with some serious brain- and fire-power, and then hell-beasts and dogs and evil crawling things to contend with! Yes!

That's all I was saying.

And, for anyone following this thread, druid found his solution over here: https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/index...?showtopic=3555

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Silent Storm mod with Zombies would be freakin' great, is all I was saying! How awesome would it be to fight off waves of the undead? There would be brain-dead zombie footsoldiers with no intelligence, then zombie leutenants with some serious brain- and fire-power, and then hell-beasts and dogs and evil crawling things to contend with! Yes!

That's all I was saying.

And, for anyone following this thread, druid found his solution over here: https://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/index...?showtopic=3555

Munky dude lay off the drugs they is messin with you.

I managed to finally (3.5 days) get past the UN mission and am now having the best

time with the 'defend the base' mission.

Geez this game is hard I bought the LZ laser gun at the base and without that I doubt

I would have survived the 'get Boris' mission,just wish they had more for sale.

Hope your having a cool easter and not wasting the w/e in sobriety lol

You drunken bastid! I'm 'wasting' my weekend in glorious sobriety! I like being sober, actually! I have better motor control, and am better at kicking your butt in Half-Life 2 Deathmatch! So there!

So man, this thread has gone way the heck off the original topic, but I guess that's okay. Whatever! I am going to restart my game whenever I get the chance to (pretty busy these days with all sorts of fun, creative things to work on), but I gotta know, what difficulty setting are you playing on? I made a custom difficulty of 2.33, with the enemies at +2 or +3 level to me, the best AI, save anywhere, 140% movement speed, etc.

What are your settings, crack-head?

You drunken bastid! I'm 'wasting' my weekend in glorious sobriety! I like being sober, actually! I have better motor control, and am better at kicking your butt in Half-Life 2 Deathmatch! So there!

So man, this thread has gone way the heck off the original topic, but I guess that's okay. Whatever! I am going to restart my game whenever I get the chance to (pretty busy these days with all sorts of fun, creative things to work on), but I gotta know, what difficulty setting are you playing on? I made a custom difficulty of 2.33, with the enemies at +2 or +3 level to me, the best AI, save anywhere, 140% movement speed, etc.

What are your settings, crack-head?

errrr arrrr errrr <<<drunken babblings

Dude I am on a high difficulty lvl but i did the custom thing of save ne were,AI

works now so this game makes me think which is good :huh:

Holy crap! You've come a long way from not being able to install the patch!! What do you DO all day? You still work for the water folks?

Still doing the ol water thing as its easy money and I like the travelling around the

south west of England.

Drop me a line when you finish as I have some veiws on the last mission,have you

done the 'defend the base' mission? It rocks!!!!

Ive restarted S2 as axis forces as I didnt complete the campaign first time around,I cant believe how fast I can do the missions as it is so easy once youve played Sentinels.

And no I dont play all day as I drink a lot of beer and do other stuff which I cant mention

here in case 'Officer' Pete reads this thread :huh: (only jokin Pete Dude)

Naw, I haven't gotten that far yet. I actually just started a new game of S3, which means I'll probably be losing interest in playing it here in a few days, if my past history is any indication...

But whatever. I'll keep coming here and bugging you all.

Freaks.

Nah, I won't quit! I gotta beat druid! My new game is difficulty 2.30. Enemy AP, VP, and damage at 100%, level at +1, save in real-time, full heal after mission, my damage at 100%, enemy hide 'often'...did I miss anything?

Man, I love Custom Difficulty!

Naw, I haven't gotten that far yet. I actually just started a new game of S3, which means I'll probably be losing interest in playing it here in a few days, if my past history is any indication...

But whatever. I'll keep coming here and bugging you all.

Freaks.

Nah, I won't quit! I gotta beat druid! My new game is difficulty 2.30. Enemy AP, VP, and damage at 100%, level at +1, save in real-time, full heal after mission, my damage at 100%, enemy hide 'often'...did I miss anything?

Man, I love Custom Difficulty!

lordy lordy the Young masser is back,praise the lord and hide the silver lol.

I agree grande sange thank goodness for custom difficulty,now im playing s2

again I almost die every mission but geez I do em fast :huh:

ps: Have u ever heard of tennants super beer?

• 2 weeks later...

No super beer for me, yo. I'm Non-Alcoholic. But why do you mention it? Does it rescue children from burning buildings?

What do you mean you almost die every mission in S2? I thought the difficulty of S3 made you better at S2... I'm getting pretty good.

No super beer for me, yo. I'm Non-Alcoholic. But why do you mention it? Does it rescue children from burning buildings?

What do you mean you almost die every mission in S2? I thought the difficulty of S3 made you better at S2... I'm getting pretty good.

I almost die every mission as Im playing very aggresively,wereas normally I am a stealth player.

Munky dude do you know of any other games like s3?

Stay safe man and nvr let the b*****ds grind you down.

Are there bastids trying to grind you down, druid? Because of your religious beliefs? Because you built Stonehenge?

Playing aggressively is so much fun! I'm starting to do that now in S3 because I have to often, and it is a total rush! Very different from the slow, measured approach, and certainly requiring more reloading! I should probably be more tolerant of my agents' deaths, but I'm just not. That's some good money, time, and training lying there full of holes, dammit!