Happy Birthday!

Slaughter

I'll be the first to ask.

What the heck happened to that door? ;)

Well...it all started with a glass of Cola.

I was having a REALY bad day some time ago. The sort of day where everything you do ends in catastrophe. I should never have gotten out of bed that day, but by the time I noticed it was too late.

Anyway, when evening finally came, we were gathered to watch a DVD movie. I was on edge because of all my bad luck that day, and looked forwards to watch "Young Guns" in peace. So I fill my glass with Cola, and fetch the remote to start the movie. SWISH! I knock my glass over, and it soaks my flatmate's mobile phone and the DVD cover.

I'm so angry I just have to hit something, and the door was closest. Problem is that my knuckles goes halfway through the door when I hit it! How could I know it was so thin?

A few days later, as we were drinking, I suddenly manage to say the following: "Let's see who can knock THROUGH the door first!". What you see in the pictures is the result...

Suffice to say it was anything but fun explaining to the landlord what happened :lovetammy:

"Suffice to say it was anything but fun explaining to the landlord what happened" ;)

I gather you didn't let him have a go at it, then ? Figures... :)

::

Let this be a lesson to you, Olav - next time, invite the landlord to the party as well! In his drunken stupor, you'll later convey in appropriately subdued tones, he apparently decided to show off his Tyson impersonation... :lovetammy::)

• 3 weeks later...