Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

I could just cheat and make the Tammy sign clickable. Suddenly Tammy signs would be everywhere; and that'd be the end of that. :D

However, what I'm going to do is bug Pete, right now, as to what he wants the smiles to look like (as if he cares :) ) and maybe even draw a new Pie sign to fit.

But in the mean time...

*watches Kernel lay waste to the forces of Pie*

*collapses into a sofa*

*waves sign*

bombertammy.gif

By the by... Metal Slug Advance is out! :)

If you are able to do THAT by scripting, maybe you could add a clickable Pie-Icon, too. By clicking it you would order a pie from a local pie-delivery-service ! :lol:

Believe me, the piecult-rebels would be friendly and super-loyal in less time than it takes to tell!!!

Tammy in Pie! Ah, wait, Tammy and Pie!

Hm, that reminds me of that dirty daydream i once had about Tammy (in the old aftermath-forum), she was lying on a huge table surrounded by a gigantic apple pie covered with vanilla sauce and she did not wear anyth.... Wait i have to take a COLD shower now :):D:)

:) ok i admit it...

You could arrange matters so that each time somebody uses the love Tammy sign, some money is automatically debited from their abank account and placed in the Royal Treasury.  Make it retrograde as well.  Current staff members will obviously be exempt from this tax unless they like pie.

Love and money should not mix...

*hugs for the queen*

Of course you don't have to rebel to get a hug, sweetie! *hugs* Things have just been so confusing here lately that I can't even keep track of whom I have hugged! *hugs* again!

One for Aralez, too! *hugs*

And as always, for BB and CP and Kernel and a pat for Matri....did I forget any loyalists?