Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

As it seems the text in your signature "My birthday, threw party. Nobody came.

- Hancock's Diary." could be from Tammy as well.

And don't try to do any "psycho-tricks" here, Accounting Troll. :lol: We Pie Cultists seem to be the only true loyal Tammy guards...

Strange times when rebels are more loyal than those thought to guard the queen.... :huh: :lol:

Hey i have something for all you non-loyal Tammy-loyalists (ah....wait...), well here it is, anyway: Link-y

I think it's very strange to see the words "girlfriend" and "intelligence" on one site, though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Troll, you know that the tank is selfsealing... And the jellyfish all got eaten by the shark-babes in the tank. :)

Oh and did i tell you already that the "Tammy" i released actually was Shagpuss in disguise :) :lol:

You will never find the real Tammy that i hid under that underwater-sofa, ah, oops.... :D

You're right Tammy! Those so-called loyalists don't care for you as much as we Pie-Cultists do. And basically we aren't "Anti-Tammy" but "Pro-Pie", we're just oppressed by BB and his refusal of making a Pie-icon (hint hint).

Regarding intelligence:

I remember reading a news-story where a satelite/spaceship was tasked to find intelligent life on planet Venus. Before they did send it there, they made a test-run over earth and voila: No intelligent life found :lol:

Believe me, we have no feelings against you :D

*quickly hides Guilloutine and sharks and secret plans of Matri-Cat-Burgers*