Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Mmmm... deep fried Krab. And it's Gremlin mass feeding season coming soon too. :)

:)

Deep fried? I rekon there must be some Scottish gremlin in you.

The Queen returns, (sounds like the unwritten Tolkien book or yet another pappy album from Elton John) and all the populace rejoice!!!!

She was not captured but just mysterious and ethereal. Mmm, probably out of context on this site. :)

People, people. We've had our time alone in our room and have thought about that we did. We're sorry and won't do it again.

That means we need some other artificial danger to prevent us from blowing up BB and putting his head on a spike. I suggest we nominate Christmas. Christmas is a clear heresy, since it is not the Divine Tammy whose birthday is being celebrated. And think of all those hordes of carol singers who go around singing at people until they are bribed into going away.

Remember that we will need the Krab legions on our side if we are to defeat the vile menace that is Santa Claus :)

And think of all those hordes of carol singers who go around singing at people until they are bribed into going away.

Anyone starts singing Christmas songs to me and they'll quickly find that a persons knees, can indeed, be bent the wrong way. :)

Of course, if they are carol singers, that means they won't be able to leave my doorstep, so it may just have the be elbows instead.

You know, I was just reading the feedback thread that asks about how we like StrategyCore as opposed to the way things used to be. It occurred to me that I don't think I've even read a thread other than this one in months--maybe even a year. I suppose I should do something about that considering that I was recently an administrator of two of the sites that merged into this one. For now, though, I'm sticking with you guys. :)