Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

If you can gurantee that I will get a reliable supply of single malt Scotch, plenty of hugs from Tammy and the freedom to set the bridge toll at whatever level I want, I shall turn a blind eye to all those illegal weapons shipments you've been trying to smuggle into Tamriel for the Krab forces hiding out in the mountains ;)

Mountains? ;) You mean those mountains?

* Points to mountain range *

* Whole mountain range dissapears in a cloud of smoke followed a few seconds later buy a very loud BOOM *

Those mountains were handed over to the Imperial Elerium Mining Coorperation a few weeks ago for strip mining of elerium. They said they could strip the whole mountain in just a few days.

Isn't that a bit of a conflict of interest?

The chaps who audited Enron's accounts would see no conflict of interest in such a situation ;) Besides, your hugs are a tradable commodity, just like gold and oil.

Kernel, since the Elerium Mining Corporation has strip mined an entire mountain range, I am imposing a new windfall profits tax on them. I got the idea from the troll in charge of Britain's economy. I might add that the Krab forces are hiding out in the OTHER range of mountains, which happen to be a national park. Going up against a few billion heavily armed and utterly fearless Krabs is the soft option compared with dealing with the National Park authorities.

Sadly the Elerium Mining Corporation is based out of the Bermuda which is a known Tax Haven and sadly your taxes don't apply in Bermuda. It also turns out they don't employ anyone from Tamriel either so you can't do them for employment tax or something like that.

So what you are saying is that you gave our strategic granite reserves to a foreign corporation without even getting a big pile of cash for the state treasury in return?

This means that your annual income must be around £20 billion, so I have increased your income tax demand in proportion with this new assessment ;)

*Teleports in. Wears an expecive suit*

Yep, my company luck has returned and it is better than ever. Here take it.

*Puts a bag of moneyinfront of AT, as soon the bag touches the floor the floors starts to crack*

Dont worry about that, thats the weight of the money, 12 million dollars and 5 million worth of gold.

~-~

Oh and one more thing, AT. Please reduce taxes by 50%, because on my callulations that would make Tamriel go to Golden Age, meaning that there will be more money comming in. Somewhere 50 000$ each week.