Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

You chaps make those Indian fakirs who sleep on nail beds look a bit soft :D

Okay, we have a silo full of nuclear weapons underneath BB's somewhat lumpy mattress. However, we have misplaced BB because I thought I would test one of the nuclear missiles when he was asleep, and he has since vanished from my radar screens.

We now need an insane dictator. O glorious Queen, do you think you could model your rule on that of President Saparmurat Niyazov of Turkmenistan? Any national leader who has a national holiday to celebrate a melon and has renamed bread after his mother has to be interestingly insane.

Actualy a lot of his laws seem like a good idea.

# banning news readers from wearing make-up as Niyazov had difficulty telling male and female readers apart

# banning lip syncing when performing songs

# In December, 1999, that every school pupil, student, soldier and military officer in Turkmenistan is to be presented on New Year's Eve with a watch bearing the picture of President Saparmurat Niyazov

# In April, 2001, banning ballet and opera, describing them as "Not a part of Turkmen culture"

# In 2001, forbidding young men to wear long hair or beards

No arguments from me on any of these... I mean... who watches ballet or opera? :D

And a watch is always nice to get for a present.

# In 2004, insisting that all licensed drivers pass a morality test

Damn... this guy should be making laws in the UK.

# In March 2004, dismissing 15,000 public health workers in wide-ranging cuts that particularly targeted nurses, midwives, school health visitors and orderlies[1]

# In April 2004, urging young people not to get gold tooth caps or gold teeth, suggesting instead that they chew on bones to preserve their teeth[2]

# In February 2005, ordering the closure of all hospitals outside Ashgabat, saying that if people were ill, they could come to the capital; also ordering the closure of all rural libraries of Turkmenistan, saying that ordinary Turkmens do not read books anyway[3]

Ok, bit of a crazy year here between March 2004 and Feb 2005... although the whole book thing seems pretty acurate for the young people in the UK.

# In September 2005, proclaiming that a large zoo would be built in a desert area of Turkmenistan

Getting better... what better way is there to make the desert more attractive?

# In November 2005, ordering that physicians swear an oath to himself instead of the Hippocratic Oath

# In December 2005, banning video games, stating that they were too violent for young Turkmen to play

Oh dear... he seems to have lost it again.

The days of the week are better:

* Monday - the Major Day

* Tuesday - Young Day

* Wednesday - Favorable Day

* Thursday - Blessed Day

* Friday - Friday

* Saturday - the Spiritual Day

* Sunday - Rest Day

Why leave friday alone? Well because it's the best day of the week of course!!! :mad:

New blood? New ideas? Government? These are radical proposals indeed for Tamriel, do you realise how old the Troll is? You can't go changing things - it would have an adverse effect on all Troll life.

Although I'm warming to the New Blood idea. https://www.secretgarden.plus.com/surg.gif

No, not what I meant. You see, she can rule the country. The entire country.

I just get to rule her. Thats all.

Oh, and if this does go through, my first action will be to have Lady Tammy turn all the trolls into cabbage patch kids. That way, they'll never die. Of age. I mean.

They're still vulnerable to gunshots.

Well, really, the flying bullets as a result of the gunshots.

Trying to make yourself the power behind the throne is also treasonable. Your punishment will be to spend the next ten years watching reruns of inane reality TV shows like I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here and Celebrity Big Brother. Additionally, I am going to increase your personal rate of income tax to 500% ;)

Our beloved Queen would never pass any anti-troll legislation, partly because she is benevolent and partly because I'm the only one who knows where the treasury is ;)

:D

Oh, and trolls are silicon based lifeforms, which makes projectile weapons ineffective against us ;)

* Lines up twin plasma cannon's on Krabjuice *

Don't you know that owning incendiary ammunition in Tamriel was made illegal after BB burnt the last Love Nest to the ground? :D

Accounting Troll would you remind me what the punishment was for this offence?

Hi ya BB, Good of you to drop it.

I just heard AT say that there is no way of consolidating absolute power without being bizzarly punished or killed but don't you remember Mad Prince Chestwig, he tried that and it was decided to busy him alive. That wasn't really bizzar was it?

Now who's going to clean all this plaster up?