my crazy ninja! and heads exploding... how?

Garic

hahah well my ninja runs around now at level 15 with his bare fists a katana and some shurikens... and.. well sure its LOTS of fun... sneaking up on patrols and killing all of them with my fists... but sometimes i can run around in plain sight RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM and punch a guy.. end my turn and they still dont see me!!! argh

its getting to easy...

but i love my loan scout.. hard to start but once u get a good melee weapons or some shurikens then ur set..

btw i saw in some movies when a headshot happens and it kills them thier head "explodes" but i have NEVER seen this in the demo or the full version...

im really confused :P

nope. headshots-headexplosions are still in(you have to enable the animation in the config.cfg). the headshots-can-kill mod will cause enemies dying instantly when hit in the head(while decreasing the hit-possibility a lot).

as far as i know you can only see the animation, when an critical wounded enemy is hit or is inflicted a huge damage. my scout has done a lot of head-shot-explosions with his shurikens :-) (critical & huge damage).

but for sure, in the demo heads and bodies exploded quite faster then in the retail.