PKs... do you play or collect?

Galland

when I first finished the axis campaign, I had my soldier in a PK (as otherwise he was a worse shot than my snipers, even with an MG34). However, when I played a 2men (sniper/scout) team in the allied mission, I only used the PKs for the last mission, otherwise I ignored them, and even then I think I could have gone into hide mode, run around the base, and shot her up anyways (albeit a bit more painful, since zooming the camera around gives me a headache in that rocket base).

My hanger only had 4 PKs at the end of the game, I considered them that useless!

I just collect them. 13 already :lol: They seem to be quite useless in way i usually play. Few times had fun with those things tho - Good way to show off when flattening few buildings. Actually two of my friend bought this game after they saw my little devastation experiement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Finnish bad@ss :wink:

!S

So, in conclusion (so far) most people are just jusing them occationally, and just sometimes for the fun of it. Well, I am not surprised, especially since you really dont have that much use for them in the game, they are way too slow, wich IMHO is the single most important reason for not using them. Also the fact that the THO weaponry is (Ray gun that is) way to overpowered, it takes just one or two blasts to kill you PK, compared to what little fire power you have to counter them. The Boys anti-tank rifle is ok, but I have only found one Allied PK so far in the game, and I am in Switzerland, and I really havent found any ammo for it.